Coca-Cola Vending Pass Program
Terms and Conditions
(Last edited on 1/24/17)
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola Vending Pass Program (the "Program") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or D.C.) who are 13 years of age or older. The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Program is sponsored by The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
3. Timing: The Program is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2017 (the "Program Period"), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, in its sole discretion, at any time. Please see FAQs for updates on the Program end date or starting dates of particular mobile wallet functionality. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Program.
4. Coca-Cola Vending Pass Loyalty Program: The Coca-Cola Vending Pass is a digital loyalty card that you can add to your Apple® Wallet or Android Pay™ mobile wallet to participate in an exclusive offer at select Coca-Cola vending machines. Each time you make a purchase with your Coca-Cola Vending Pass in your mobile wallet, you will be one step closer to earning your drink reward. Mobile wallet functionality may not be available on all smart phones or on all carriers. Once you make ten purchases with your Coca-Cola Vending Pass, your next vend will give you one Coca-Cola product of your choice from select Coca-Cola vending machines.
Your Coca-Cola Vending Pass will automatically keep track of your progress towards your next drink reward; you do not need to take further steps to participate in the Program. Simply tap your digital Vending Pass where indicated on the Coca-Cola Vending Machine before each purchase to be one step closer to your drink reward. Limit: 1 Coca-Cola Vending Pass per person, per mobile number.
5. Drink Reward Expiration: At the conclusion of the Program Period, any accrued Drink Reward progress on a Coca-Cola Vending Pass will be void.
6. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Program, you agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Program, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Program; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, vending machines, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Program; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Program. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, extend, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical problems or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program. Sponsor further reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or those of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Disputes: By participating in the Program, you confirm your understanding and agreement that these Terms and Conditions govern all transactions under this Program. Further, as a condition of participating in this Program, you agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any rewards obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Fulton County, Georgia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to seek recovery for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses or statutory damages, and waive any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.