DIRECTIONS & PARKING
• From I-4, take Exit 67 toward Epcot/Disney Springs.
• Follow the signs directing you to merge onto East Buena Vista Drive.
• Self-parking at the Disney Springs lots and structures are complimentary.
• Valet parking is also available, at a flat rate of $20.
• Please note: Payment will be collected at time of pick-up, and gratuity is not included in the cost.
• Relax and enjoy the ride. Guests are encouraged to ride the easy-to-use and convenient Walt Disney World complimentary bus transportation.
• One-way bus service from the 4 Disney theme parks operates daily from 4:00 PM until 11:00 PM or 2 hours after theme parks close, whichever is earlier.
The Disney Springs promenade is accessible by complimentary water transportation, departing from the following Walt Disney World Resorts:
• Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-French Quarter
• Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-Riverside
• Disney’s Old Key West Resort
• Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Arrival docks are located at the Marketplace and The Landing neighborhoods.
When planning your visit to and from Disney Springs, please allow at least 60 minutes of travel time for arrival to your destination.
GET DIRECTIONS VIA GOOGLE MAPS