What happens if I am not at home to accept delivery of my order?
The driver will leave your package on your door step or other unsecure location, if the driver believes it is reasonable to do so. When the driver is unable to leave your package, they will leave a door tag on your door, informing you of the delivery attempt. The door tag contains information that may offer you the option to sign the door tag and have the driver leave your package in a secure location on the next delivery attempt, typically the next business day.
Other questions in this category
- Where is my order?
- Can you deliver the order on a specific date?
- How can I place a large order?
- Is there a limit to how many bottles I can order?
- I've noticed a mistake! Can I change my order?
- How can I cancel my order?
- I entered a name or phrase for a personalized bottle, but the message says it is denied. Why?
- What Coca-Cola bottle can I personalize and order?
- Can I get these bottles in stores?
- Why are these bottles more expensive than normal 8 oz glass bottles?
- Are there discounts for Coke employees?