MLB® Coke Zero Sugar Shutout Digital Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The MLB Coke Zero Sugar Shutout Digital Offer (the “Offer”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Offer, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
2. Offer Period: The Offer begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), October 3, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, November 2, 2017 (the "Offer Period"), but is only active starting at 9:00 a.m. ET the business day after an MLB Postseason shutout game, for 24 hours or until supplies are depleted, whichever comes first (each a “Shutout Offer Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Offer. Sponsor reserves the right to end the Offer, or extend it, at any time, in its sole discretion. If there are no shutout games, see below, there will be no Shutout Activations/Period and no Offer.
4. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Offer is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Offer to address the impairment and then resume the Offer in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions; or (b) cancel, shorten, or extend the Offer in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
5. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Offer, participants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Major League Baseball, Koupon Media, 7-Eleven, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, offer partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use of any coupon, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Offer; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Offer or the processing of text messages; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Offers or receipt of any coupon. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Offer and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an participant’s text message is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is a coupon, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of coupons will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of coupons as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of coupons in any manner that it sees fit.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Offer, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
7. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.