Verizon Ice Cold Data Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The Verizon Ice Cold Data Offer (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 18 years old or older who have an active Verizon Wireless account (“Verizon Account”) with a data plan such as the new Verizon Plan, The Verizon Plan or The MORE Everything® Plan (a “Verizon Plan”) before the start of the Offer, and who have or must create a Coke.com (or other Coca‑Cola brand) account (each a “Coke Account”) before participating in the Offer. The new Unlimited Verizon Plan is not eligible. Your Verizon Plan eligibility must be validated via the SMS participation process in order to participate in this Offer. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on May 24, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on July 24, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period") or when supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have a Coke Account and product codes from any participating beverages (each a “Code”), as well as a Verizon Plan to participate in the Offer. During the Offer Period, media across Coke.com/offers, SMS messaging, email and digital banners will invite you to text DATA to the short code 2653 to begin participating in the Offer. Once you use a two-way text-messaging capable device to text DATA to the short code 2653, your Verizon Plan eligibility will be confirmed or declined via SMS. If your Verizon Plan is confirmed as eligible for the Offer, you will receive the link to the Offer registration page. Then, log into or create your Coke Account, and follow the links and instructions to input 5 Codes where indicated. Then, follow the links and instructions to claim the Reward within your Verizon Account. You must claim the Reward in your Verizon Account by 7/30/17. If you are eligible to receive the Reward and successfully complete the steps above, you will receive an email with instructions to log in to your Verizon Account to complete redemption and to receive your Reward. Email will be sent to the email address associated with your Coke Account. Be sure your information is up to date. The Reward is 500 MB of Verizon data, terms and conditions apply, valued at $8.50 per Reward (the “Reward”). Limit 2 Rewards per Coke.com Account and/or per Verizon mobile phone number and a maximum of 2 Rewards per Verizon Account. After redemption of the Reward in your Verizon Data wallet, the data will expire at the end of your next bill cycle, unless your plan includes Carryover Data in which case your redeemed Reward will turn into Carryover Data in your next bill cycle.
5. Release: By receipt of any Offer, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Verizon, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Offer.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Offer.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Offer, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.