Share the Magic Vacation Social Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: To enter the Share the Magic Vacation Social Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), you must be 18 years or older, and a legal resident of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) at the time of entry. You must also have a Twitter account or Instagram account that is set to public and is linked to your Coca-Cola Company Account. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company ("Sponsor"), Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc. ("Administrator"), Disney Destinations, LLC (“Disney”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, or production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of such people will not be eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. You need not be a Coca-Cola Company Account Holder and/or link your Twitter or Instagram account to your Coca-Cola Company Account before sharing your content and entering the Sweepstakes, but you must do both before claiming a prize if you are selected as a potential winner of the Sweepstakes. By participating, you are agreeing to Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 17, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), and ends on May 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). You must tweet an eligible tweet or share an eligible post on Instagram by the end of the Promotion Period, to participate in the Sweepstakes. Twitter, Inc.'s, or Instagram, LLC’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the social sharing portion of the Sweepstakes and Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, use your public Twitter or Instagram account to enter. Create a photo that captures the magic you feel when your life is touched by Disney Magic (your “Photo”).
For Twitter: Using your Twitter account, tweet your Photo and use the hashtag #ShareTheMagicSweepstakes.
For Instagram: Using your Instagram account, share your Photo and use the hashtag #ShareTheMagicSweepstakes. Posting a photo on Instagram requires a mobile device and message and data rates may apply.
Your shared content must contain all of the required elements in order for you to be considered for a prize. Retweets and regrams are not eligible for this Sweepstakes. Your shared content must not contain any offensive, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate content, and must comply with the restrictions listed below, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or it may not be approved, it may not be considered eligible shared content, and you may not be permitted to win a prize in this Sweepstakes. If you have an existing Coke.com or other Coca-Cola Company account, you are a “Coca‑Cola Company Account Holder.” If you do not yet have a Coke.com or other Coca-Cola Company account, you may sign up for a free Coke.com account here and link your Twitter or Instagram account to the account, either during the Promotion Period and before entering the Sweepstakes or before you will be able to claim a prize, if you are selected as a potential Sweepstakes winner. Your social media account and associated content must be public or you may not be able to participate in the Sweepstakes or be considered for a prize. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit Twitter (www.twitter.com) and follow the links and instructions to create one, subject to terms determined by Twitter. If you do not have an Instagram account, visit Instagram (www.instagram.com) and follow the links and instructions to create one, subject to terms determined by Instagram. Limit: You may enter up to 3 times per calendar day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry or number of Photos shared. You can only have one social media account of each type attached to your Coca-Cola Company Account and you may only have one Coca-Cola Company Account per person. To avoid violating the spamming guidelines of the social media platforms, each Photo should be unique.
• The shared content must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. This includes but is not limited to images of movies, stars, other concession products such as candy;
• The shared content must be relevant to the Sweepstakes and the required elements must be included, not just the hashtag, in isolation;
• The shared content must not disparage Sponsor, Disney, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
• The Photo portion of the shared content, should not feature visible brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor and Disney which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Photo for this Sweepstakes;
• The shared content must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The shared content must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• The shared content must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where shared content is created;
• The shared content cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;
• The shared content must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
• The Photo portion of the shared content, must not contain the likeness of anyone who is or who appears to be under the age of 13 or anyone other than the entrant, unless entrant has his or her (or parent's or legal guardian's) permission to do so for this Sweepstakes. If requested, entrant must be able to provide proof of such permission in a format acceptable to Sponsor;
• Entrant must have permission from anyone who appears in the photo to share his/her image for purposes of this Sweepstakes. If requested, entrant must be able to provide proof of such permission in a format acceptable to Sponsor;
• The Photo must not include the image of a child who is or appears to be under the age of 13 drinking a Coca-Cola product;
• If the Photo includes the image of a child who is or appears to be under the age of 13, the Photo must also include an image of his/her parent/legal guardian;
• The shared content must conform with the applicable social media platform’s format and size requirements and limitations; and
• Any shared verbal content must be in English.
Entrants agree that the interpretation of each of the above Restrictions shall be subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, unreceived, invalid, un-intelligible, misdirected, or other shared content that does not comply with these rules and it may be disqualified. By sharing your content with the Sweepstakes hashtag, you are stating that you are the owner of, and responsible for, the shared content that you submit.
Sharing your content constitutes your consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the shared content or any portion thereof.
For All Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same social media account, Coca‑Cola Company Account, or email address. Any attempt by any participant to enter the Sweepstakes more than the stated number of times by using multiple/different Coca‑Cola Company Accounts, email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor's other promotions. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any shared content, the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a Twitter account or Instagram account by the entity responsible for doing so for Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Winner Determination: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and selection of potential Sweepstakes winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around May 31, 2017, Administrator will randomly select the potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Even though an entrant may receive a Sweepstakes entry, and be selected as a potential winner, he or she will not be confirmed as a winner unless and until Sponsor or Sponsor's agent has reviewed and approved his or her shared content and other content on social media. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner if, in its sole discretion, it finds content on his or her social media pages to be inconsistent with the Sponsor's or the brand's image (for example, if it is in violation of any of the content restrictions above). The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Winner Requirements: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by HelloWorld or Sponsor via @reply, direct message, or public message if necessary, on his or her social media account, on or around May 31, 2017. He or she may also be notified via email, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Each potential winner must create a Coca‑Cola Company Account and link his or her social media account(s) used to enter (if he or she has not already done so) before being able to claim a prize. He or she must claim the prize via the unclaimed rewards tab in his or her Coke.com or other Coca‑Cola Company Account before the date specified in the notification message or forfeit the prize. Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) also will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date it is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to do so within the required timeframe, he/she will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, does not take all of the required steps and comply with these Official Rules, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable Grand Prize will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to award fewer than the stated number of prizes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that it does not have a sufficient number of qualified entries.
3 GRAND PRIZES: Each winner will receive a vacation package for 4 to the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL. Package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 4 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the Orlando International Airport.; 4 nights' accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of Walt Disney World® Resort hotel (single room, quad occupancy); 4 round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express® Service; four 5-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper® option (subject to restrictions); a $500 Disney Gift Card (subject to restrictions); 1 welcome basket (items determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and travel agent services. Vacation must take place between May 27, 2017 and May 26, 2018, or prize will be forfeited. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary. Lodging is subject to availability and certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and winner must book the hotel accommodations at least 21 days prior to departure. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Theme park attractions and entertainment are seasonal and subject to change without notice. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), one of winner's guests must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If one of winner’s guests is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner or another guest must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced and winner will not be reimbursed. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. Items that are not included as part of the winning vacation package(s) are: meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc., local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes. All other charges and items not otherwise described above. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $6,150. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Vacation(s) and vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacation(s) is/are not redeemable for cash.
Disney, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.
For all Prizes: No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $18,450.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social share, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Disney, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Promotion Administration: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or its associated winner selection and/or notification (the “Promotion Administration”) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, and the Promotion Administration shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
Prize Fulfillment: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes Grand Prizes described in Section 6 above and/or the use thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before the Circuit Court of the Ninth Judicial Circuit in and for Orange County, Florida; or, if the Circuit Court does not have jurisdiction, then before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (Orlando Division); or if neither of such courts shall have jurisdiction, then before any other court sitting in Orange County, Florida, having subject matter jurisdiction; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with such prizes and/or the use thereof shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2mJLm49. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.