Sip, Scan & ReFresh 2021
NO PURCHASE OR SCAN REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Sip, Scan & ReFresh 2021 (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who either have or create a Coca‑Cola (is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company) account (each an “Account”) before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca-Cola bottlers, Cajun Operating Company, Merkle Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 17, 2020 and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET on February 1, 2021 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter/play. For method (a) below, you must have a 32 oz. beverage cup from a participating Church’s® Chicken with a sip & scan® icon printed on it (“Promotional Cup”) and a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (a "Device") before participating. Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
a) Scanning a sip & scan® icon on www.coke.com/churchs: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/churchs and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, use your Device to scan a sip & scan® icon found on a Promotional Cup. Once you have done so, you will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play. Take the steps to play the Instant Win Game, and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
b) Free Online Method of Play: During the Promotion Period, to play without making a purchase, using a Device or scanning an icon, visit www.coke.com/churchs and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account and navigate to these Official Rules. Then, CLICK HERE and follow the links and instructions to receive 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play. Take the steps to play the Instant Win Game and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry/play. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that participant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter/play will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
4. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND THE SWEEPSTAKES WINNER ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF PARTICIPANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY, WINNING PLAY AND/OR IDENTITY ARE VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT IS NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 99 randomized, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Prizes listed below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or around February 2, 2021 from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone. For All Potential Winners: Each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or more (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and, except where prohibited, Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Each potential winner of a Second through Ninth Prize will be required to provide the Administrator with his/her mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or fails to provide any other required or requested information within the required time period, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that the potential winner of any prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed, un-awarded or forfeited prizes valued at $25 or less will remain un-awarded. Prizes (except Sixth Prizes) will be fulfilled by mail approximately 8 to 10 weeks after winner confirmation is complete. Sixth Prizes will be fulfilled by email approximately 8 to 10 weeks after winner confirmation is complete.
a) Sweepstakes Prize:
1 GRAND PRIZE: A $5,000 check payable to winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period.
b) Instant Win Game Prizes:
1 FIRST PRIZE: A $1,000 check payable to winner. ARV: $1,000.
1 SECOND PRIZE: A $500 check payable to winner. ARV: $500.
2 THIRD PRIZES: A $250 check payable to winner. ARV: $250.
10 FOURTH PRIZES: A $100 check payable to winner. ARV: $100.
15 FIFTH PRIZES: A $50 check payable to winner. ARV: $50.
25 SIXTH PRIZES: “Church’s® Chicken Sandwich for A Year”, awarded as a $225 Visa® Prepaid Card. ARV: $225.
Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Visa prepaid card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. This prepaid card is not a gift card and has an expiration date. Winners of this prize will receive an email from email@example.com that prompts them to select either a physical or virtual prepaid card. Winners must make this selection within 90 days of the date of the email notification. Physical or virtual prepaid cards must be used within six (6) months after its issue date.
10 SEVENTH PRIZES: 1 pack of Church’s® Branded Items. All details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $25.
10 EIGHTH PRIZES: 1 pack of Coke Branded Items. All details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $25.
25 NINTH PRIZES: 1 Church’s® Chicken 6-Pack of Frosted Honey-Butter Biscuits™, awarded as a physical coupon. Terms and conditions apply. ARV: $4.99.
Expires 4/30/21. Present coupon when ordering. Limit one per coupon, per person. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid only at participating U.S. Church’s® restaurants. Prices may vary. Substitution extra charge. No cash value.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) for a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Instant Win Prize per person during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $14,999.75.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes participant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use participant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Cajun Operating Company Merkle Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize (or portion thereof), including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations, entries and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof) including related travel. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason a participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is an alternate Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Promotion Results: For information about the major prize winners, visit https://bit.ly/3hQqtMq. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.