Welcome Back to Topgolf® Coupon Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Welcome Back to Topgolf® Coupon Offer (the "Offer") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, who are 18 years old or older and who have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”). To enter via the method described in Section 4 (a), below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola app (the “App”) before participating. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the listed locations and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on December 7, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 25, 2021 at 12:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have a Coca-Cola Account before the start of the Offer Period and 1 sip & scan® icon to participate. There are 2 ways to participate:
a. Scanning Icon Using the App: To participate using the App, you must have a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a "Device"). To use the App, using your smartphone, download the free Coca‑Cola App, from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for notification purposes and fulfillment of your Reward, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Log into the App, then, navigate to the "Experiences" section, navigate to this Offer and take the steps below.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for participation. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Then, during the Offer Period, locate a sip & scan® icon on product packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product (CLICK HERE for list) and follow the links and instructions to scan the sip & scan® icon where indicated. If you successfully complete the steps above, you will receive an email with a digital coupon code valid for $10 off Topgolf game play and instructions on how to redeem it, terms and conditions apply (the “Reward”).
b. Scanning Icon on Coke.com: During the Offer Period, visit www.coke.com/topgolf and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for notification purposes and fulfillment of your Reward, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Follow the links and instructions to locate this Offer and then locate the sip & scan® icon on product packaging (from list above) and follow the links and instructions to scan the sip & scan® icon where indicated. If you successfully complete the steps above, you will receive an email with the Reward.
Limit: 1 Reward per person during the Offer Period regardless of method of participation. Rewards cannot be transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash.
Coupon code is good for $10 off Topgolf game play. Must apply unique code, on the game panel in your bay, before purchasing game time. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, offer or promotion, and not valid for use on parties or events. May be used only once and applied to only one (1) membership. Only one (1) coupon may be used per group/bay. Any unused value will be forfeited. Cannot be substituted and has no cash value. Not valid for online purchases and must be redeemed at a U.S. Topgolf venue. Excludes Lounge, Swing Suite and Toptracer Range locations. Coupon code valid through 4/30/2021.
If you do not redeem the Reward prior to expiration, the Reward is forfeited in its entirety. In the case of a forfeiture, no further compensation is due from any Released Party.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates/coupons (claims that digital code/certificate/coupon is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate/coupon.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Topgolf International, Inc., Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic or other similar occurrence, civil unrest, virus or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software or malfunction of the App; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.