Speedway Summer Sweepstakes
No Purchase or Scan Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Speedway Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older and who have or must create a Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Speedway, LLC, Merkle Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), July 15, 2020, and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, August 31, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry or Scanning Icon on Coke.com: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/speedway. Follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, follow the links and instructions to navigate to this Sweepstakes and then to enter or scan a unique code located under the product cap or located on the product packaging of participating Coca-Cola products (each a "Code") in the space provided (CLICK HERE for list). You will receive one entry into the drawing for this Sweepstakes. Alternately, locate the sip & scan® icon on packaging of any participating Coca-Cola product and scan the sip & scan® icon. You will receive one entry into the drawing for this Sweepstakes.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
b) Mail-In Free Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without using a smartphone, making a purchase, scanning an icon, or scanning or entering a Code, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address (be sure to use the one connected to your Coca-Cola account), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Speedway Summer Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5011, Department 844852, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5011. You will receive 1 entry into the drawing for this Sweepstakes per request. Limit: 1 request per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by September 1, 2020, and received by September 8, 2020 or they will be disqualfied. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Up to a total of 5 entries per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, smartphones, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about September 14, 2020, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via Account, as applicable. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner may be required to provide full contact information (no P.O. Boxes) to Administrator within 5 days in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to take the steps above in the required time period, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 10 to 12 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
50 GRAND PRIZES: A $100 Speedy Cash Prepaid Cards, terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value: $100.
Card is redeemable for fuel or merchandise at participating Speedway locations. Card is replenishable and will be honored only when activated via authorized means. Call 1-866-836-6841, visit www.speedway.com or visit any participating location for redeemable balance. Card is not redeemable or refundable for cash and lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
Speedway is not a sponsor of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with this Sweepstakes. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company's website for additional terms and conditions.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Speedway, LLC, Merkle Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and their officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use a prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit bit.ly/2YhsB8j. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.