Coca-Cola® Six Flags 2020 Season Pass Instant Win
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola Six Flags 2020 Season Pass Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (of the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of participation who have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. To play via the App in the method described in Section 3 b, below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola app (the “App”) before participating. Due to Apple restrictions, those 13 – 16 will be unable to play via the App if using an iOS Device. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, Merkle, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Instant Win Game or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: Merkle, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Instant Win Game, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game.
4. Promotion Period: The Instant Win Game begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), March 2, 2020, and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, May 4, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Instant Win Game.
5. How to Play: There are 3 ways to play, if you are eligible. For a list of participating Coca-Cola products and sip & scan® icons, CLICK HERE. If you want to play via scanning the icon method, 3 a or b, below, you must have a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a "Device") before participating. If you want to play via the App, method 3 b, below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola App before participating. Using your smart phone, download the Coca‑Cola App (the “App”), which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
a) sip & scan® or Code Entry Method of Play on coke.com: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/offers. Follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, follow the links and instructions to navigate to this Instant Win Game and then to enter or scan a unique code located under the product cap or on product packaging of participating Coca‑Cola products (each a "Code") in the space provided (see link to list above). Or, locate the sip & scan® icon participating Coca-Cola product packaging or on a paper Six Flags Concessions Cup found in participating Six Flags theme parks. Follow the links and instructions to scan the sip & scan® icon where indicated. If you take any of the steps above, you will receive one Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
b) sip & scan® or Code Entry Method of Play Using the App: During the Promotion Period, log into the App, then using your Device and the App, navigate to the "Experiences" section, navigate to this Instant Win Game, and follow the links and instructions to use your Device to enter or scan a unique code located under the product cap or located on the product packaging of participating Coca‑Cola products (each a "Code") in the space provided or to scan one sip & scan® icon found on participating Coca-Cola product packaging or on a Six Flags Concessions Cup where indicated. If you take any of the steps above, you will receive one Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes. Due to Apple restrictions, those 13 – 16 will be unable to play via the App if using an iOS Device.
c) Free Online Alternate Method of Play: During the Promotion Period, to play without making a purchase, using the App, or scanning a sip & scan® icon, visit www.coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, navigate to these rules and CLICK HERE. You automatically will receive 1 Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes.
Limit: Up to 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services) will void all plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. AALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME DISPLAYS A WINNING MESSAGE, OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be 500 randomized, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Prizes listed below. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, is disqualified for any reason, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. If any prize is forfeited or a winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Instant Win Prizes will be fulfilled digitally at the time of the Instant Win via email. Digital code and instructions for redemption will be emailed to the email address associated with your Account. If you have changed your email address since creating your Account, please be sure to update it prior to playing.
500 INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: A Six Flags 2020 Season Pass (expires 12/31/20), fulfilled as a digital code and link with instructions to redeem, terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $299.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes (claims that code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the code. No substitution, exchange, or transfer of any prize by any winner. No cash value if winner forfeits or does not claim a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $149,500.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Instant Win Game or the App is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Instant Win Game to address the impairment and then resume the Instant Win Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Instant Win Game and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or the App or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game or the App may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Instant Win Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, Merkle, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game, use of the App, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Instant Win Game or the App; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game, use of the App, or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Instant Win Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2OrmSIR. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of this promotion. Google, LLC is not a sponsor of this promotion.