WinterFest Instant Win
No Purchase/SCAN Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The WinterFest Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (of the District of Columbia) living within 125 miles of one of the 5 participating parks (see below) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Must have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before entry. To enter via the App in the method described in Section 3 (a) or (b), below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola app (the “App”) before participating. Due to Apple restrictions, those 13 – 16 will be unable to enter via the App if using an iOS Device. Using your smartphone, download the Coca‑Cola App, which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Cedar Fair, L.P., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Instant Win Game or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside the specified areas and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Instant Win Game, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game.
4. Promotion Period: The Instant Win Game begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), November 5, 2019 and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, December 20, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Instant Win Game.
5. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to play, if you are eligible. For a list of participating Coca-Cola products and sip & scan® icons, CLICK HERE. If you want to enter via scanning the icon method, below, you must have a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a "Device"):
a) sip & scan® Method of Play: During the Promotion Period, if you have any participating Coca-Cola product, either log in to the App or visit http://www.coke.com/offers and, either way, navigate to this Instant Win Game. Then, locate the sip & scan® icon on the participating Coca‑Cola product and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account then to scan the sip & scan® icon where indicated. Once you have done so, you automatically will receive 1 Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes.
b) Code Entry Method of Play: During the Promotion Period, either log in to the App or visit http://www.coke.com/offers and, either way, navigate to this Instant Win Game and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product ("Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter or scan 1 Code where indicated. Once you have entered or scanned your 1 Code, you will receive one Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
c) Free Online Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase, entering or scanning a Code, or scanning a sip & scan® icon, visit http://www.coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, navigate to these rules and CLICK HERE. You automatically will receive 1 Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Limit: Up to 5 Instant Win Game plays per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services) will void all plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. All potential winning plays are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Instant Win GAME displays a winning message, OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential Winning play haVE been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
7. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be 500 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Game prizes below. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled digitally at the time of the Instant Win via email. Digital code and instructions for redemption will be emailed to the email address associated with your Account. If you have changed your email address since creating your Account, please be sure to update it prior to playing.
500 GRAND PRIZES: A pair of tickets to the WinterFest event at any participating park. (See parks above). Terms and conditions apply. A code that may be redeemed for 2 single day E-Tickets valid for WinterFest events during November and December 2019 at the participating parks in the chart above. 2 single day E-Tickets valid at 1 of the participating parks (see parks above) on any regular park operating day through the end of 2019. Terms and conditions apply https://www.cedarfair.com/legal. Tickets expire 12/31/19. E-Tickets will be awarded as a digital code. Digital code and instructions for redemption will be emailed to the email address associated with your Account. Code must be used in a single transaction and both tickets must be redeemed for the same park. E-Ticket contains a unique barcode valid for entry only to the participating park specified on the E-Ticket. The E-Ticket becomes invalid once scanned and may not be re-used. Unauthorized use or duplication is strictly prohibited and will result in revocation without refund or replacement and ejection of the individual attempting to enter. In the event that a duplicate ticket appears, the park reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders. Not valid for upgrade attractions, other special ticket or private events, park buyouts, or with any other coupon or discount programs. UNAUTHORIZED RESALE OF TICKETS IS PROHIBITED. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. All expenses, including, without limitation, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen Codes, tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting this prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions, and restrictions provided by the Code or the ticket. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $100.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $50,000.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Instant Win Game or the App is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Instant Win Game to address the impairment and then resume the Instant Win Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Instant Win Game and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or the App or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game or the App may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Instant Win Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Cedar Fair, L.P., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game, use of the App, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Instant Win Game or the App; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game, use of the App, or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Instant Win Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2l35xdD. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of this promotion. Google, LLC is not a sponsor of this promotion.