2019 Speedway Fall Football Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The 2019 Speedway Fall Football Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Speedway, LLC, ESPN, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., participating retailers, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Due to the nature of the Grand Prize offered, if a background check reveals that a potential winner or his/her guest has engaged in conduct that could potentially harm a celebrity or damage the reputation of or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), September 4, 2019, and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, October 30, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"). Twitter, Inc.’s, and Instagram, LLC's computers are the official time-keeping devices for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may visit www.coke.com/speedwayfootball to see all instructions for and rules surrounding this Sweepstakes and a gallery of select approved Submissions.
To enter, you will need to have a Twitter and/or Instagram account (each a “Social Account”). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (http://twitter.com/tos) or (https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511/). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Social Account you use to enter must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets and/or Posts to be viewable by Sponsor.
There are 3 ways to enter; see details and entry limit below:
a. Twitter: Take all of the following actions: (i) log into or create your Twitter account; and (ii) Tweet a photo of a Share a Coke bottle showing your favorite football team’s logo AND the hashtag #SpeedwayFootballSweepstakes (your “Submission”). The hashtag #SpeedwayFootballSweepstakes must be included in the original Tweet. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for your qualified Submission, subject to the limit stated below.
ReTweets or Tweets where the hashtag is included in a reply to the original Tweet will not be deemed entries.
b. Instagram: Take all of the following actions: (i) log into or create your Instagram account; and (ii) post a photo of a Share a Coke bottle showing your favorite football team’s logo AND the hashtag #SpeedwayFootballSweepstakes (your “Submission”). The hashtag must be included within the original Instagram caption and post. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for your qualified Submission, subject to the limit stated below.
Instagram stories, or Instagram posts where the hashtag is included in a comment to the original post, will not be deemed entries.
By Tweeting/posting your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the guidelines, permissions, and content restrictions below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you if it believes that it fails to conform.
- The Submission must be in a format acceptable to the applicable social media channel; and
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
- The Submission must not contain photo collages or videos;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission may feature brand names or trademarks owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and upload a Submission in this Contest. Submission MUST NOT reference or mention brands competitive to those of Sponsor or it will be disqualified. Submission must not feature any other brands or trademarks not owned by Sponsor;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Sweepstakes;
- The Submission must be entrant’s own work;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Permissions: Entrant must have permission from any recognizable individuals who appear in the Submission to use their names and likenesses in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. Minors may only be included in the Submission if entrant is their parent or legal guardian. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
Released Parties (as defined in Section 11, below) are not responsible for lost, late, unreceived, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms all of which will be void.
In order to avoid violating the guidelines of the social media platforms, each Submission should be unique. Posting or tweeting a Submission using the promotion hashtag constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof.
c. Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without using locating or purchasing a Share A Coke bottle or posting on social media, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "2019 Fall Speedway Fall Football Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5025, Department 841932, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5025. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the limit stated below. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by October 31, 2019 and received by November 7, 2019. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 1 entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Social Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Social Accounts, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or Social Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address or social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or for assigning the social media account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about November 11, 2019, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Depending on the entry method, each potential winner will be notified via email or through Instagram or Twitter via a reply comment on the selected Submission used to enter and/or direct message from @HW_inc or @helloworldinc with all of the instructions on how to claim the prize. Each potential winner of any prize will be required to follow the instructions provided in the notification to claim the prize within 2 days or forfeit the prize. Steps will include logging into or creating a Coca‑Cola Account (which is free), linking it to his or her social handle(s)(if necessary), and claiming the prize via his or her Coca-Cola Account. He or she may also be required to provide their full contact and mailing information, in order to claim the prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor and Administrator. Each potential Grand and First Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration, or fails to take all of the required steps to claim the prize, he/she may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing after the end of the Sweepstakes from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, time permitting. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. First and Second Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation is complete.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A VIP Football Experience for winner and a guest to the 2019 Army v. Navy football game in Philadelphia, PA on December 14, 2019 (the “Game”). See additional details below. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,650.
Sponsor reserves the right to conduct, or allow ESPN to conduct, a background check of any and all records of the grand prize winner/travel companion, including without limitation, checking publicly available information contained in civil and criminal court records, police reports, and social media. To the extent necessary under law, grand prize winners/travel companions shall authorize this background check and acknowledge that Sponsor/ESPN has a legitimate business need for such background check. Sponsor/ESPN may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor/ESPN by grand prize winner/travel companion in his/her interview. In that regard, grand prize winner/travel companion will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information (including but not limited to full legal name, home address, telephone number and date of birth) so that Sponsor/ESPN may conduct such investigation. Sponsor/ESPN reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify individual grand prize winner/travel companion based on the background check. For clarity, disqualification of a winner will result in the automatic disqualification of the travel companion.
Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Philadelphia, PA; 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the Game (all details, including seat locations, to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a College GameDay VIP experience; and travel agent services. Winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary. Winner must complete the trip on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the Game or prize will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if Game, College GameDay VIP Experience or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. If applicable, by accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of Game. All prize details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
1 FIRST PRIZE: $1,000 in Speedway PrePaid Gift Cards. Card issued by Speedway PrePaid Card LLC. Card is redeemable for fuel or merchandise at participating Speedway or Rich Oil locations. Card is not redeemable for lottery, money orders or additional Speed Cash PrePaid Cards. Only one (1) PrePaid Gift Card may be used per transaction. Card is replenishable and will be honored only when activated via authorized means. Call 1-866-836-6841 or visit any participating location for redeemable balance. Card is not redeemable or refundable for cash and lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. ARV: $1,000.
100 SECOND PRIZES: 1 football autographed by a College GameDay announcer. ARV: $15. All prize details, including signer and size, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV for all prizes: $7,150.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, Submission, Instagram/Twitter profile photo, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Speedway, LLC, ESPN, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., participating retailers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, employees, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2YBWpj0. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete at end of Contest.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc. and Instagram, LLC. Each entrant understands that he or she is providing information to Sponsor and not to Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.