Shutterfly 8x11 Photo Book Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Shutterfly 8x11 Photo Book Offer (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older and who have or must create a Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating in the Offer. To use the App for this Offer, you must either have or download the Coca-Cola app (the “App”) before participating. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on September 4, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 4, 2019 at 12:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: There are 2 ways to participate. You must have an Account and 5 codes from any participating Coca-Cola beverage (each a “Code”) to participate in the Offer. if you want to participate via App method below, you also must have a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a "Device"). To use the App, using your smartphone, download the free Coca-Cola App, from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for notification purposes and fulfillment of your Reward, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Log into the App, then, navigate to the "Experiences" section, navigate to this Offer and take the steps below.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for participation. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
During the Offer Period, visit www.coke.com/offers then log into or create your Account or log into the App, and follow the links and instructions to locate this Offer and then to enter or scan 5 Codes from Coca-Cola packaging where indicated. If you successfully complete the steps above, you will receive an email with a digital code valid for one Shutterfly 8x11 Photo Book, terms and conditions apply, and instructions on how to redeem it, (the “Reward”). Approximate Retail Value: $39.99. Email will be sent to the email address associated with your Account/the App. Be sure your information is up to date. Limit: 1 Reward per person during the Offer Period. Code expires 12/31/19 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes (claims that digital code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and you should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca-Cola bottlers, Shutterfly, Inc., Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.