Coca-Cola MLB® 2019 Instant Win and Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola MLB 2019 Instant Win and Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. (or D.C.) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca-Cola bottlers, the MLB Entities (as defined below), Fanatics Retail Group Fulfillment, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), The MLB Network, LLC, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by any MLB Entity.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 14, 2019, and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter/Play: There are three (3) ways to enter/play:
a) Code Entry/Scan Method of Entry/Play: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/mlb and follow the links and instructions to log in to your or create an Account. Next, navigate to the tile for this Promotion (National). Then, locate the code under the cap of any participating Coca‑Cola product (see list here: https://us.coca-cola.com/participating-brands-mlb/) (each, a "Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter or scan one (1) Code where indicated. Once you have entered or scanned one (1) Code, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry and one (1) Instant Win Game play. Use your play through your Account in the same browser session to play the Instant Win Game, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
b) sip & scan® Method of Entry/Play: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/mlb and follow the links and instructions to log in to your or create an Account. Next, navigate to the tile for this Promotion (National). Then, locate the sip & scan® icon on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product (see list here: https://us.coca-cola.com/participating-brands-mlb/) and using the game tile, scan the sip & scan® icon. Once you have done so, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry and one (1) Instant Win Game play. Use your play through your Account in the same browser session to play the Instant Win Game, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
c) Free Method of Entry/Play: During the Promotion Period, to enter/play without making a purchase or entering/scanning an icon or a Code, visit www.coke.com/mlb and follow the links and instructions to register for an or log in to your Account. Next, navigate to the tile for this Promotion (National) and locate these Official Rules. Then, CLICK HERE and follow the links and instructions to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry and one (1) Instant Win Game play (a "Free Play"). Use your Free Play through your Account in the same browser session to play the Instant Win Game, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
Limit: Up to one (1) Sweepstakes entry and one (1) Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry/play. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
4. All potential INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS and sweepstakes winner are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME or sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential INSTANT WIN GAME WinnER and/or POTENTIAL sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the instant win game system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
5. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 26,223 randomized, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, one (1) for each of the Instant Win Prizes listed below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or around June 3, 2019, from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone. For All Potential Winners: The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and, except where prohibited, Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or fails to provide any other requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that the potential winner of any prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding prize fulfillment within 1 – 2 weeks after winner confirmation. Other prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes valued at $25 or less will remain un-awarded.
a) Sweepstakes Prize:
1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip for winner and three (3) guests to Cleveland, OH for the 2019 MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard played on July 9, 2019 (the “Game”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $6,000.
Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for winner and three (3) guests between a major airport near winner’s residence (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and Cleveland, OH; two (2) nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel in Cleveland, OH (two  rooms, each double occupancy); four (4) tickets for use by winner and his/her three (3) guests for the Game, terms and conditions apply; $500 that may be used for spending money, fulfilled as a MasterCard, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion for winner for assistance in booking the trip awarded hereunder. The Grand Prize does not include tickets to or for any game, event or exhibition during the 2019 MLB All-Star Week™ other than as specifically set forth herein. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the Game or winner will forfeit the prize. All travelers must travel on the same itinerary. Travel subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination (Cleveland, OH) is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor and the MLB Entities are not responsible if any flight, the Game, or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including, without limitation, ground transportation are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), one of winner's guests must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If one of winner’s guests is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner or another guest must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity (except where prohibited by law) releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the tickets (game and travel). Sponsor and the MLB Entities are not responsible if winner or any guest does not use ticket on day of the Game. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the grand prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sweepstakes winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the grand prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the Sweepstakes winner and/or his/her guests who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the Game, event or exhibition tickets.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period.
b) Instant Win Game Prizes:
223 FIRST PRIZES: A digital code that may be used for an 8 fl. oz. glass bottle on ShareACoke.com including shipping and handling, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $8.95.
1,000 SECOND PRIZES: A digital code that may be used for $10 off an MLBshop.com purchase. Expires 6/30/19. Terms and conditions apply. www.MLBshop.com/Coca-Cola ARV: $10.
25,000 THIRD PRIZES: A digital URL that may be used to access exclusive MLB digital video content, 1 of 5 different pieces of content. There is no retail value to this prize.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays, as well as time played, order of plays, and other random factors.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) for a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Prize per person during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $17,995.85.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees and the MLB Entities to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, the MLB Entities, Fanatics Retail Group Fulfillment, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize (or portion thereof), including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations, entries and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof) including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is an alternate Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Promotion Results: For information about the major prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2Gh3bBa. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.