Mystery Flock to Unlock Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Mystery Flock to Unlock Offer (the "Offer") is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older, who have Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”), before participating in the Offer. If you want to participate via method 4 (b), below, you must have a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a "Device") before participating. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This Offer includes a threshold Mystery Offer if 50,000 unique, eligible participants participate before the end of the Offer Period, and an Offer for each of the first 50,000 people to participate via either method, see details below.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on April 23, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 28, 2019 at 12:59 p.m. ET or when the goal is reached, whichever is earlier (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: There are 2 ways to participate in this Offer. You must have an Account to participate in this Offer and if you want to participate via method 4 (b), below, you must have a Device. Each person can only participate one time in this Offer, regardless of method of participation.
a. Enter/Scan Product Code Method: If you are eligible, during the Offer Period visit www.coke.com/offers and log into your Account, then follow the links and instructions to locate the tile for this Offer to see the Terms and Conditions and details. Then, during the Offer Period, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product ("Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter or scan one Code where indicated. If you complete the steps above during the Offer Period, you will receive an email with one product code which you may use on www.coke.com/give (the “Reward”) after the Offer Period ends, terms and conditions apply. Once the goal is met or the Offer Period ends, whichever is earlier, Sponsor will send the email to you at the email address associated with your Account. Be sure your information is up to date.
b. sip & scan® Method: If you are eligible, during the Offer Period and using your Device, visit www.coke.com/offers and log into your Account, then follow the links and instructions to locate the tile for this Offer to see the Terms and Conditions and details. Then, during the Offer Period, use your Device to scan one sip & scan® icon found on Sponsor’s packaging. If you complete the steps above during the Offer Period, you will receive an email with one product code which you may use on www.coke.com/give (the “Reward”) after the Offer Period ends, terms and conditions apply. Once the goal is met or the Offer Period ends, whichever is earlier, Sponsor will send you the email to you at the email address associated with your Account. Be sure your information is up to date.
Flock to Unlock Mystery Offer (only if participation threshold is reached): If 50,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this Offer during the Offer Period, each of the unique participants will receive a $2 Amazon.com gift code (“Mystery Offer”), terms and conditions apply, in his or her Account. Each eligible participant must take the required steps to claim the Mystery Offer in the My Rewards tab of his/her Account within 5 days after the goal is met or forfeit the Mystery Offer. If fewer than 50,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this Offer during the Offer Period, the Mystery Offer will not be unlocked and no participants will receive a Mystery Offer.
Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal.
LIMIT: 1 Reward per person/Account during the Offer Period.
Approximate Retail Value of Mystery Offer: $2. LIMIT: up to 1 Mystery Offer per person/Account during the Offer Period. No expiration.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code/Mystery Offer, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code/Mystery Offer.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.