Coca-Cola MLS All Star Game Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola MLS All Star Game Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. Employees and non-employee workers, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related, of each such person) of The Coca‑Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”), and Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM” and collectively with, the “MLS Entities”), OnGoal, LLC d/b/a Sporting Kansas City, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), March 4, 2019 and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, June 3, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter/Play: There are 3 ways to enter/play. See details below regarding geographic eligibility for Regional Prizes:
a) Code Entry/Scan Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/mls and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an Account. Locate the code under the cap or on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product ("Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter or scan one Code where indicated. Once you have entered or scanned one Code, you will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry into the “National Prize” drawing and 1 Sweepstakes entry into the applicable “Regional Prize(s)” drawing, based on the address/zip code associated with your Account. If you have moved since creating your Account, be sure to update your information before participating. CLICK HERE for regional breakdown of the applicable list of 75-mile radius or zip code. If your zip code is not listed and/or if you do not live within a 75-mile radius of one of the location-specific Regional Prizes (as applicable), the Regional Prize for which you will be entered will be the “Generic Region Prize.”
b) Scanning Icon Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/mls on your mobile device and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an Account. Locate the sip & scan® icon on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product and using the game tile, scan the sip & scan® icon. Once you have done so, you will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry into the “National Prize” drawing and 1 Sweepstakes entry into the applicable “Regional Prize(s)” drawing, based on the address/zip code associated with your Account. If you have moved since creating your Account, be sure to update your information before participating. CLICK HERE for regional breakdown of the applicable list of 75-mile radius or zip code. If your zip code is not listed and/or if you do not live within a 75-mile radius of one of the location-specific Regional Prizes (as applicable), the Regional Prize for which you will be entered will be the “Generic Region Prize.”
c) Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or entering/scanning a Code or scanning an icon, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Coca-Cola MLS All Star Game Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5021, Department 839548, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5021. You will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry into the “National Prize” drawing and 1 Sweepstakes entry into the applicable “Regional Prize(s)” drawing, based on your address/zip code. CLICK HERE for regional breakdown of the applicable list of 75-mile radius or zip code. If your zip code is not listed and/or if you do not live within a 75-mile radius of one of the location-specific Regional Prizes (as applicable), the Regional Prize for which you will be entered will be the “Generic Region Prize.” Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by June 5, 2019 and received by June 12, 2019. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Up to 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about June 14, 2019, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received for the applicable prize(s) during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone and/or via their Accounts. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable prize (which will vary by region) during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via his or her Account on or around the drawing date. Each potential winner of any prize valued at $600 or more (or parent/legal guardian if winner is not over 18 yet and/or still a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete the Declaration (where applicable), forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, or if time does not permit redraws, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Winners of travel or event prizes will be contacted about the details of prize fulfillment within 1 – 3 days after confirmation. Non-event prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 3 – 5 weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip for winner and one guest to Orlando, FL for the 2019 MLS All-Star Game scheduled for July 31, 2019 (the “Game”). Prize package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the Game (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); $100 gift card that may be used for ground transportation (terms and conditions apply); and travel agent services. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the Game or winner will forfeit the prize. Winner and guest must travel together and on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airlines and flight itineraries in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor and MLS Entities are not responsible if Game or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor and MLS Entities are not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of Game. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize (“ARV”): $2,850. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
The odds of winning the National Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
REGIONAL PRIZES (See information about zip codes and/or 75-mile radius team marketing territories in Section 5, above):
25 GENERIC REGION PRIZES: A $100 digital gift card that may be used on MLSStore.com, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $100.
Sporting KC Region:
5 SPORTING KC REGION PRIZES: A prize package consisting of 4 Game tickets to a Sporting KC home game in the Coca-Cola Champions Deck and a VIP Stadium Tour. All details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $650 each.
Orlando City Region:
10 ORLANDO CITY REGION PRIZES: A prize package consisting of an autographed Orlando City jersey. Player autograph is TBD. ARV: $85 each.
Atlanta United Region:
5 ATLANTA UNITED REGION PRIZES: A prize package consisting of two (2) home game tickets to a game determined by sponsor. ARV: $150 each.
Seattle Sounders Region:
1 SEATTLE SOUNDERS REGION PRIZE: A prize package consisting of 4 club seats or lower level seats to one Seattle Sounders home game (date determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion and after July 1, 2019). ARV: $800.
Portland Timbers Region:
1 PORTLAND TIMBERS REGION PRIZE: A prize package consisting of 4 club seats or goal box tickets to one Portland Timbers home game (date determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion and after July 1, 2019), terms and conditions apply. ARV: $1,200.
1 LAFC REGION PRIZE: A prize package consisting of 4 lower level seats to one LAFC home game (date determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion and after July 1, 2019). ARV: $800.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or component for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All details of all prizes determined by Sponsor and/or prize partner, in their sole discretion. Terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. Limit: Up to 1 National and 1 Regional prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes available to a legal resident of New York: $5,350. Total ARV of all prizes available to a legal resident of Florida: $6,200.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor, the MLS Entities, and their designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, the MLS Entities, OnGoal, LLC d/b/a Sporting Kansas City, Seattle Soccer LLC, dba Seattle Sounders FC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2Urm0EN. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.