Free 20 oz. Vending Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Free 20 oz. Vending Offer (the "Offer") is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older, and who have or create a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. To participate via the method described in Section 4 (a), below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola app (the “App”) before participating. In addition, to claim and use the Reward from this Offer, you must already have or create a Coca-Cola Vending Pass (a “Vending Pass”), which requires a smartphone with either Apple® Wallet or Google Pay™. Creating a vending pass the first time requires text messaging. See details here: https://us.coca-cola.com/vending/. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on March 6, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 30, 2019 at 12:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer:
a) Code Entry Using the App: If you are eligible, during the Offer Period, using your smartphone, download the Coca‑Cola App, which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Open and log into the App with your Coca-Cola Account via social media or email address. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for notification purposes and fulfillment of your Reward, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Log into the App, then navigate to the "Experiences" section, and navigate to this Offer. Then, during the Offer Period, enter 3 product codes from any Coca‑Cola product. If you complete the task above, if you already have a vending pass, after a short delay, you should see the free 20 fl. oz. beverage redeemable at participating vending machines when you use your Vending Pass (the “Reward”), terms and conditions apply, added to your Vending Pass. If you have not yet set up a Vending Pass, you will be able to visit www.coke.com/vending to create and download your Vending Pass, and your Reward will automatically be added to your Vending Pass. Be sure to use the same information in your Coca-Cola Account and Vending Pass set up. You must claim your Reward by April 30, 2019. Once it is loaded to your Vending Pass, there is no expiration date to use the vend/Reward.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for participation. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
b) Code Entry on Coke.com: If you are eligible, during the Offer Period, visit www.coke.com/vendingoffer and log into your Account, then follow the links and instructions to locate the tile for this Offer to see the Terms and Conditions and details. Then, during the Offer Period, enter 3 product codes from any Coca‑Cola product. If you complete the task above, if you already have a Vending Pass, after a short delay, you should see the free 20 fl. oz. beverage redeemable at participating vending machines when you use your Vending Pass (the “Reward”), terms and conditions apply, added to your Vending Pass. If you have not yet set up a Vending Pass, you will be able to visit www.coke.com/vending to create and download your Vending Pass and your Reward will automatically be added to your Vending Pass. Be sure to use the same information in your Coca-Cola Account and Vending Pass set up. You must claim your Reward by April 30, 2019. Once it is loaded to your Vending Pass, there is no expiration date to use the vend/Reward. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Vending Pass program, subject to its terms and conditions and/or to expire points or credits after an extended period of time.
Approximate Retail Value of Reward: $1. Limit: 1 Reward per person/Account during the Offer Period.
Visit https://us.coca-cola.com/vending/ for participating vending machine locations.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward.