Sparkling 20oz Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The Sparkling 20oz Offer (the "Offer") is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older, and who have a Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”). The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on February 4, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 1, 2019 at 12:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have an Account and 4 product codes to participate. To claim the Reward, you must provide a mobile phone number.
If you are eligible, during the Offer Period, visit www.coke.com/offers and log into your Account, then follow the links and instructions to locate the tile for this Offer to see the Terms and Conditions and details. Then, during the Offer Period, locate the codes on packaging of any participating Coca-Cola product ("Code") and follow the links and instructions to enter or scan 4 Codes where indicated. Once you have done so, you will be eligible to receive a digital coupon for one free sparkling 20 fl. oz. Coca-Cola beverage (the "Reward"). The Reward will be valid at your choice of one of the following retailers: Speedway, or QuikTrip®, and will be fulfilled via text message to your mobile device. Terms and conditions apply. Coupon expires 4/1/19.
Follow the links and instructions to select the retailer at which you want to redeem the Reward, while supplies last of each option. Then, input your mobile phone number and you will receive 1 text message with your digital coupon. You will receive a text message containing a link for your coupon. Use this at the applicable retailer to redeem your free 20oz. Coca-Cola branded beverage. Valid for Coca-Cola®, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar®, Coca-Cola-Life® Diet Coke®, Barqs®, Fanta®, Fresca®, Mello Yello®, Sprite®, Pibb Xtra®, and Seagrams®. Coupon valid only at the applicable retailer.
Approximate Retail Value of Reward: $1.89. Limit: 1 Reward per person/Account during the Offer Period.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must provide your mobile phone number to Sponsor in order for the Offer to be fulfilled via text message.
Retailers will be sending (1) SMS message to the end user. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. https://us.coca-cola.com/mobile-terms-of-use/, http://www.kouponmedia.com/privacy, https://us.coca-cola.com/help/.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca-Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.