8 x 11 Wall Calendar from Shutterfly Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The 8 x 11 Wall Calendar from Shutterfly Offer (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older and who must have or create a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on November 29, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 22, 2019 at 12:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: There are 2 ways to participate. If you’d like to use the Coca‑Cola app (the “App”) to participate, download the App, which is free, to your smart phone (“Device”) from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas
- Enter/Scan Product Code on Coke.com or App Method: During the Offer Period visit Coke.com/offers and log into your Account. Then, navigate to this Offer. Alternatively, using your Device, log into the App, then, navigate to the "Experiences" section, and navigate to this Offer.
Next, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product ("Code") and follow the links and instructions to enter or scan one Code where indicated. You will receive an email with a digital code valid for one free 12-month wall calendar from Shutterfly, terms and conditions apply, and instructions on how to redeem it (the “Reward”). Approximate Retail Value: $24.99.
- sip & scan® on Coke.com or App Method: During the Offer Period and using your Device, Coke.com/offers and log into your Account. Then, navigate to this Offer. Alternatively, using your Device, log into the App, then, navigate to the "Experiences" section, and navigate to this Offer.
Next, use your Device to scan one sip & scan® icon found on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product. You will receive an email with a digital code valid for one free 12-month wall calendar from Shutterfly, terms and conditions apply, and instructions on how to redeem it (the “Reward”). Approximate Retail Value: $24.99.
Offer expires January 31, 2019 (at 11:59 p.m. PT). Offer is good for one free 12-month wall calendar (8x11 size) through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or the Shutterfly app. Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Offer cannot be combined with other code-based $-off offers. Taxes, shipping and handling may apply. StorytellingTM styles may be added for an additional fee. Or apply the current price of a 12-month wall calendar (8x11 size) (after taking into account any current discounts on shutterfly.com) toward the purchase of a 12x12 wall calendar. Not valid on other sizes/types, other products, prepaid plans and prior. Offer is subject to product availability and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
Limit: 1 Reward per person or Account during the Offer Period. Redeem quickly.
A link and digital coupon code will be delivered via email and App (if applicable), to the email address associated with your Account. If you have changed your email address since creating your account, please be sure to update it prior to redeeming.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes (claims that digital code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and you should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer or the App, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or the App or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer or the App may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the App or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.