University of Arizona Instant Win
NO PURCHASE/SCAN REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The University of Arizona Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 17 years of age or older and either a student or faculty member at the University of Arizona in Tucson at the time of entry. To enter via the App in the method described in Section 5 (a) or (b), below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola app (the “App”) and you must have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. Using your smartphone, download the Coca Cola App, which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Instant Win Game or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Instant Win Game, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game.
4. Promotion Period: The Instant Win Game begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), November 5, 2018 and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, December 14, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Instant Win Game.
5. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to play, if you are eligible. For a list of participating Coca-Cola products and sip & scan® icons, CLICK HERE. If you want to enter via scanning the icon method, below, you must have a smart phone with the ability to access the App (each a "Device"):
a) sip & scan® Method of Play: During the Promotion Period, log in to the App, turn on location-based service. Then, visit University of Arizona in Tucson, "break the geo-fence" and navigate to this Instant Win Game. Then, locate the sip & scan® icon on product packaging and follow the links and instructions to scan the sip & scan® icon where indicated. Once you have done so, you automatically will receive 1 Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes.
b) Code Entry Method of Play: During the Promotion Period log in to the App, turn on location-based service. Finally, visit University of Arizona in Tucson, "break the geo-fence" and navigate to this Instant Win Game. Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product ("Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter or scan 1 Code where indicated. Once you have entered or scanned your 1 Code, you will receive one Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
c) Free Online Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without downloading the App, making a purchase, entering or scanning a Code, or scanning a sip & scan® icon, visit https://us.coca-cola.com/ and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, navigate to these rules and CLICK HERE. You automatically will receive 1 Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Limit: 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 play per day by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services) will void all plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME DISPLAYS A WINNING MESSAGE, OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be 1,156 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Game prizes below. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. In the event that a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable Grand Prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled digitally at the time of the Instant Win in winner’s App Account. Digital code and instructions for redemption will be in the winner’s “Rewards” section of the App. Unclaimed or forfeited First-Fifth Prizes will remain un-awarded.
6 GRAND PRIZES: 1 Delta Airlines voucher valid through 4/1/2019. Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize: $580.
Terms and conditions apply, including the following:
1. Reservations/Ticketing: Reservations must be made and tickets issued prior to departure. Tickets must be issued within 24 hours of making reservations. Reservations made on delta.com must be ticketed at time of reservation. The number of seats available for this offer is limited.
2. Certificate Validity: Certificate must be redeemed and ticket issued by the date stated above. Extensions will not be granted under any circumstances.
3. Booking Class: Refer to the Certificate Summary above. If this certificate is valid for travel in Delta Comfort+® both W and L class must be available to confirm a Delta Comfort+® seat.
4. Fare Basis Code: *GRATIS (*Insert applicable booking class. Ex: YGRATIS).
5. Minimum Stay: None.
6. Maximum Stay: Travel must be completed within 331 days of the booking date.
7. Blackout dates: None
8. Itinerary: Stopovers, open segments and wait listing are not permitted, in addition if this certificate is valid for roundtrip travel, circle and double open-jaw trips are not permitted. For certificates that are valid for roundtrip travel, single legal open-jaw itineraries are permitted.
9. Carrier Combinations: The use multiple marketing carriers is not allowed, all ticketing must be complete using a single marketing carrier from origin to destination.
10. Stopovers: Stopovers of more than 4 hours for domestic travel or 24 hours for transoceanic travel are not permitted.
11. Routing: Travel on DL is valid via DL published routings on DL published fares for the permitted area of travel for this certificate. If this certificate is valid for international travel, non-DL operated flights, if permitted, are only valid for Transatlantic travel between the US (including Puerto Rico)/Canada/Mexico and Europe/Middle East/Africa. Schedules are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Involuntary denied boarding compensation, if applicable, will not be paid.
12. Transferability: The certificate is transferable only if it is not associated with an individual's name. Exception: If the certificate is issued in an individual's name, the certificate may be used by a different person as long as the original recipient is traveling with that person in the same reservation. Certificates may not be transferred for cash or any other consideration. Purchased and/or auctioned certificates are subject to confiscation and travel will not be permitted.
13. Taxes/Fees: Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply. PFCs do not apply. Any tax liability or other government imposed fees are the responsibility of the user.
14. Changes/Refunds: Once ticketed, tickets are nonrefundable after risk free cancel expires. Changes are permitted for a fee, the fee is based upon the ticketed origin and destination, provided the new itinerary meets all provisions of the program.
15. Baggage Fees: Standard baggage fees apply and are the responsibility of the passenger.
16. Upgrades: Not permitted.
17. Combinability: This certificate may not be combined with any other discount, promotional fare also known as a web fare, infant fare, child fare, senior fare, e-cert, coupon, certificate, ticket designator, reference code, upgrades, promotions or group fares. This certificate only permits travel on a single marketing carrier in each direction, use of multiple marketing carriers in the same direction of travel is not permitted.
18. Certificate offer: Limit of one ticket per certificate. Certificate has zero cash value, will be deemed fully used upon surrender and will not be honored retroactively or in connection with the exchange of any wholly or partially unused ticket. Certificate will not be replaced and cannot be requested. The use of the certificate offer embodied herein by anyone other than Delta in any advertisement for any purpose, or the purchase or other acquisition of certificates by persons or entities in the travel service business is strictly prohibited and will render the certificate VOID.
19. SkyMiles: SkyMiles mileage credit will NOT be awarded for travel with this certificate.
20. Certificate Expiration: Certificate expiration is as of midnight Eastern Standard Time on the date note above. Travel must be ticketed prior to the certificate expiration date.
21. Ticket Validity: Once ticketed; ticket validity is limited please click here for further details.
22. Miscellaneous: This certificate is not valid with miscellaneous charge orders, travel credit vouchers, gift certificates or prepaid tickets. Tickets by mail are permitted, a paper ticket fee will apply. The number of seats available for use with this authorization is limited. Other conditions may apply. Delta is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and these program terms and conditions may be changed by Delta prior to usage and without advance notice.
300 FIRST PRIZES: 1 digital bar code coupon for 1 free large popcorn and 1 free large fountain drink at AMC Theatres. Terms and conditions apply and will be listed on the coupon. Drink and popcorn portion of the prize expires on June 30, 2020. Approximate Retail Value of each First Prize: $14.68.
Present digital bar code coupon at the concession stand. Valid at any AMC Theatres® location in the United States only. No reproductions or alternations accepted. Terms and conditions are subject to change. Valid through the printed expiration date. One coupon per person per visit.
300 SECOND PRIZES: 1 digital bar code coupon for 1 free “Black” movie ticket at AMC Theatres. Terms and conditions apply and will be listed on the coupon. Approximate Retail Value of each Second Prize: $10.25.
Present digital bar code coupon at the box office for ticket. Not valid for online redemption. Valid at any AMC Theatres® location in the United States only. Subject to surcharge for 3D, premium large screen format (e.g., IMAX®, AMC Prime®), alternative content, dine-in-theatres, film festivals, special theatrical presentations and premium services; location surcharges may also apply at select locations, including Disney and Universal properties operated by AMC.
AMC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, including changes and additions to surcharge fees, restrictions or exclusions. AMC Black tickets are exchange items that are NOT eligible toward earning AMC Stubs rewards either at time of purchase or time of redemption. Valid seven days a week.
175 THIRD PRIZES: A $10 Amazon.com Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value of each Third Prize: $10.
Restrictions apply; see amazon.com/gc-legal.
175 FOURTH PRIZES: A $10 Walmart eGift Card. Approximate Retail Value of each Fourth Prize: $10.
Use this card at any Walmart store or Sam’s Club in the U.S. or Puerto Rico, or on-line at Vudu, Inc., Wal-Mart.com or Samsclub.com. The balance on this card is a liability of Wal-Mart Stores Arkansas, LLC. This card cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by state law. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. Walmart may refuse to accept this card and to take action, including balance forfeiture, for fraud, abuse or violations of terms. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. See Walmart.com for complete terms.
200 FIFTH PRIZES: A $10 Bookstore Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value of each Fifth Prize: $10.
To redeem your gift card, please present the digital code found in your Earned Rewards tab of the App to a participating location of the SUMC UA BookStores. Terms and conditions apply.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV: $16,459.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Instant Win Game or the App is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Instant Win Game to address the impairment and then resume the Instant Win Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Instant Win Game and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or the App or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game or the App may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Instant Win Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game, use of the App, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Instant Win Game or the App; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game, use of the App, or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Instant Win Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a list of major prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2Or5vcv. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.