Gas & Snacks Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: The Gas & Snacks Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry, and who have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating in the Promotion. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and a special offer (the “Offer”) which is only available to those who participate via method 3 a, below. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or the overall Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), October 8, 2018 and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, December 28, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion. See all details of Offer below.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a) Code Entry on Coke.com: During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/offers. Follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, follow the links and instructions to navigate to this Promotion and then to enter or scan one unique code located under the product cap or located on the product packaging of participating Coca‑Cola products (each a "Code") in the space provided. For a list of participating Coca-Cola products, CLICK HERE. If you take the steps above, you will receive one entry into this Sweepstakes.
Special Offer (only available via this method): After you have earned a Sweepstakes entry as specified above, follow the links and instructions to enter 4 additional Codes via the method described above, and you will be eligible to receive the Offer. The Offer is a digital code valid for a free 20 fl. oz. Coca‑Cola beverage at your choice of one of 3 retailers. You will choose the retailer and accept the disclosures at the point of claiming the Offer. The Offer will be loaded into your Account. Take the steps to claim the Offer within the required time frame and select the retailer at which you prefer to redeem your Reward (Speedway, QuikTrip, or RaceTrac). If you take all of the steps above, you will receive a coupon for a free 20 fl. oz. sparkling Coca‑Cola beverage at the chosen retailer, fulfilled as a digital code via text message, terms and conditions apply. Limit: 1 Offer per person. ARV of each Offer: $1.89. Offer will be fulfilled as a digital code. Use the Offer quickly as it expires 1/31/19.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must provide your mobile phone number to Sponsor in order for the Offer to be fulfilled via text message.
Retailers will be sending (1) SMS message to the end user. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. https://us.coca-cola.com/mobile-terms-of-use/, http://www.kouponmedia.com/privacy, https://us.coca-cola.com/help/.
b) Mail-In Free Entry into the Sweepstakes: During the Promotion Period, to enter the Sweepstakes ONLY without making a purchase, or scanning or entering a Code, if you are eligible, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address (be sure to use the one connected to your Coca‑Cola Account), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Gas & Snacks Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5021, Department 837799, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5021. You will receive 1 entry into the drawing for this Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 request per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by December 29, 2018 and received by January 5, 2019. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person in total during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries (or Offers) by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries (and/or the Offer) and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries (or the Offer) by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about January 9, 2019, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via Account, as applicable. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential winner fails to complete the Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information (as applicable) within the required time frame, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A check for $3,000 that winner may use for gas and/or snacks for a year. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,000.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or any component for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Promotion experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prize(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and their officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize or the Offer, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Promotion or use a prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize or Offer. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2MmYhRK. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.