8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly Offer (the "Offer") is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older, and who have or create a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. To participate via the method described in Section 4 (a), below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola app (the “App”) before participating. If you want to participate via scanning a sip & scan® icon, you must have a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a "Device") before participating. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on October 1, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on November 30, 2018 at 12:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer:
a) Code Entry or Scanning Icon Using the App: If you are eligible, during the Offer Period, using your smartphone, download the Coca‑Cola App, which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Open and log into the App with your Coca-Cola Account via social media or email address. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for notification purposes and fulfillment of your Reward, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Log into the App, then navigate to the "Experiences" section, navigate to the 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly Offer. Then, during the Offer Period, enter 1 product code from any Coca‑Cola product. Or, during the Offer Period, use your Device to scan one sip & scan® icon found on Sponsor’s packaging. If you complete one of the tasks above, you will receive a digital code redeemable for one 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly (the “Reward”), terms and conditions apply.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
b) Code Entry or Scanning Icon on Coke.com: If you are eligible, during the Offer Period, visit Coke.com/Offers and log into your Account, then follow the links and instructions to locate the tile for this Offer to see the Terms and Conditions and details. Then, during the Offer Period, enter 1 product code from any Coca‑Cola product. Or, during the Offer Period, use your Device to scan one sip & scan® icon found on Sponsor’s packaging. If you complete one of the tasks above, you will receive a digital code redeemable for one 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly (the “Reward”), terms and conditions apply.
Approximate Retail Value of Reward: $29.99. Shipping & handling and taxes may apply. Reward expires 12/31/18 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Limit: 1 Reward per person/Account during the Offer Period.
Reward/Offer expires December 31, 2018 (11:59 P.M. ET). Offer is good for one free 20-standard page 8x8 hard photo cover book through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or the Shutterfly app (upgrade option not available on the mobile app). Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Offer cannot be combined with other code-based $-off offers. Taxes, shipping and handling may apply. Other cover types, additional pages, StorytellingTM styles, etc. may be added to the current book for an additional fee. Or apply the current price of a 20-standard page 8x8 hard photo cover book (after taking into account any current discounts on shutterfly.com) toward the purchase of a larger photo book. Not valid on 6x6 or 7x9 photo books, wedding albums, Groovebook, yearbook orders, prepaid plans, other products and prior purchases. Offer is subject to product availability and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.