< BACK TO ALL RULES
Ultimate Scavenger Hunt Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt Offer (the "Offer") is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older, who have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”), and a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a "Device") before participating in the Offer. You must also be invited by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to participate in this Offer. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on July 9, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 9, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer. You must take the steps to claim your Reward via the My Rewards tab, as described below, of you will forfeit the Reward.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have an Account and a Device to participate in this Offer. If you are eligible and invited to participate, during the Offer Period, visit Coke.com/Offers and log into your Account, then follow the links and instructions to navigate to the tile for this Offer and enter or scan 4 product codes (each a “Code”). Once you have done so, the Reward will be loaded into the “My Rewards” tab of your Account. Take the steps to claim the Reward within the required time frame and select the retailer at which you prefer to redeem your Reward (Speedway or QuikTrip). If you take all of the steps above, you will receive a free 20 fl. oz. beverage at the chosen retailer, fulfilled as a digital code via text message, terms and conditions apply (the “Reward”).
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must provide your mobile phone number to Sponsor in order for the Reward to be fulfilled via text message.
Approximate Retail Value of Reward: $1.89. Limit: 1 Reward per person/Account during the Offer Period.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.