Coca-Cola Digital Wallpaper Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola Digital Wallpaper Offer (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older and who have or must create a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating in the Offer. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
To receive an offer/reward using the Coca-Cola USA app (the “App”), you must have a smartphone with mobile web capabilities and either have or download, open and register for the App, which is free, to your smart phone from Google Play or the App Store before participating. Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device to participate in this Offer. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on July 5, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on July 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Offer/Reward: You must have 1 product code from any participating Coca‑Cola beverage (each a “Code”) or 1 sip & scan™ icon from the packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola beverage (each an “Icon”) to participate in the Offer. During the Offer Period, either:
(a) visit http://www.Coke.com/offers, then log into or create your Account, and follow the links and instructions to either input 1 Code or scan 1 Icon where indicated (“Coke.com participation”); or
(b) log into the App, then, navigate to the "Experiences" section, navigate to this Offer and follow the links and instructions to either input 1 Code or scan 1 Icon where indicated (“App participation”).
If you successfully complete the steps outlined in (a) or (b) above and the Code or Icon is verified, you will receive an email with Coca-Cola digital wallpaper to save to your desktop, laptop and/or mobile device (the “Reward”). Email will be sent to the email address associated with your Account or the App, so be sure your information is up to date.
Limit: 1 Reward via Coke.com participation and 1 Reward via App participation per person during the Offer Period.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property or technology, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons, property or technology which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward.