Mello Yello® Outdoor Reward Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR SCAN REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Mello Yello® Outdoor Reward Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older and who have or must create a MelloYello.com or other Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), August 6, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, November 5, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to enter. If you wish to enter via scanning the icon located on the product packaging, method 3 b, below, you must have a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a "Device").
a) Code Entry on MelloYello.com: During the Promotion Period, visit www.melloyello.com/realtree. Follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account (if you do not have an existing Account, you will need to create one). Then, follow the links and instructions to navigate to this Sweepstakes and enter or scan a unique code located under the product cap or on the product packaging of any participating Mello Yello product (each a "Code") in the space provided. Via this method of entry, you will receive one entry into this Sweepstakes for each code entered, up to the limit stated below.
b) Scanning Icon on MelloYello.com: During the Promotion Period, visit www.melloyello.com/realtree. Follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account (if you do not have an existing Account, you will need to create one). Then, follow the links and instructions to navigate to this Sweepstakes and use your Device to scan one sip & scan™ icon found on any participating Mello Yello product packaging. Via this method of entry, you will receive one entry into this Sweepstakes for each icon scanned, up to the limit stated below.
c) Mail-In Free Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without using a smartphone, making a purchase, or scanning or entering a Code or a scanning a sip & scan™ icon, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address (be sure to use the one connected to your Account (if you do not have an existing Account, you will need to create one), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Mello Yello® Outdoor Reward Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5013, Department 836718, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5013. You will receive 1 entry into the drawing for this Sweepstakes per request, up to the limit stated below. Limit: 1 request per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by November 6, 2018 and received by November 13, 2018. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Up to 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, smartphones, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about November 16, 2018, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via Account, as applicable. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potentials winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that a potential winner of a Grand or First Prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the Declaration or any additional information in the required time period, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed, un-awarded, or forfeited Second and Third Prizes will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A check for $10,000 made out to the winner and a $1,000 Realtree Store gift certificate. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $11,000.
100 FIRST PRIZES: A $50 Realtree Store gift certificate. ARV: $50.
250 SECOND PRIZES: A MelloYello®/Realtree hat. ARV: $20.
500 THIRD PRIZES: A MelloYello®/Realtree koozie. ARV: $7.50.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of any prize by any winner is permitted. Terms and conditions of gift certificates apply. Sizes and styles of hats and koozies determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $24,750.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prize(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd. d/b/a Realtree, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and their officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use a prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a list of major prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2JxUmop. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.