FUZE Summer 2018 sip & scan® Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The FUZE Summer 2018 sip & scan® Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account (each an “Account”) before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), August 20, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, October 1, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to enter:
a) Landing Page and Double sip & scan® Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.fuzebev.com. Then, locate the sip & scan® icon on the packaging of any participating FUZE product and follow the links and instructions to scan the sip & scan® icon where indicated. Then, follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Follow the links and instructions to scan the sip & scan® icon again, where indicated. Once you have done so, you automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
b) Single sip & scan® Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to navigate to this Sweepstakes. Alternatively, if you receive an email from Sponsor, follow the links and instructions in the email to navigate to this Sweepstakes. Then, follow the links and instructions to log into your Account. Then, then scan the sip & scan® icon on the packaging of any participating FUZE product, where indicated. Once you have done so, you automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
c) Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase, scanning a sip & scan® icon, or using a Device, hand print your full name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), valid email address (the one associated with your Account), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "FUZE Summer 2018 sip & scan® Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5006, Dept. 837062, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5006. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by October 2, 2018 and received by October 9, 2018. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about October 15, 2018, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Each potential First Prize winner will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information (as applicable) within the required time frame, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the applicable prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Prizes will be sent to the email address associated with each winner’s Account.
1 GRAND PRIZE: Island Hop with FUZE trip package for 2 to the Bahamas, consisting of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 4 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); $1,000 that may be used toward spending money, terms and conditions apply; ground transportation for 2 to/from destination airport and hotel; 1 sunset dinner cruise for 2; 1 hour jet ski adventure; 1 In Case of Vacation prize pack (details below); and travel agent services. All travelers must travel on same itinerary. Winner must complete the trip within 1 year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Winner must book trip at least 21 days prior to departure. Travel subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event or activity is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $6,350.
100 FIRST PRIZES: In Case Of Vacation prize pack, comprised of 1 beach towel, 1 Bluetooth speaker, 1 water bottle, 1 pair of sunglasses, 1 beach hat, 1 pool floaty, and 1 cooler. All details, including size, color and style, will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All items will be branded with the FUZE logo. ARV: $150.
For all Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $21,350.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’sfees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2zPmyyH. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca Cola Company, One Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.