Free 8x10 Art Print from Shutterfly Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The Free 8x10 Art Print from Shutterfly Offer (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older and who have or must create a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating in the Offer. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on May 14, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have an Account and 1 code from any participating Coca‑Cola beverage (each a “Code”) to participate in the Offer. During the Offer Period, visit http://www.Coke.com/offers then log into or create your Account, and follow the links and instructions to locate this Offer and then to enter or scan 1 Code from Coca‑Cola packaging where indicated. If you successfully complete the steps above and the code is verified, you will receive an email with a digital code valid for 1 8x10 Art Print from Shutterfly, terms and conditions apply, and instructions on how to redeem it (the “Reward”). Approximate Retail Value: $24.99. Email will be sent to the email address associated with your Account. Be sure your information is up to date. Limit: 1 Reward per person during the Offer Period. Reward expires 9/15/18 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Reward is good for one free 8x10 art print on signature cardstock through shutterfly.com. Reward can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. Limit one product or order discount code and one shipping code per order. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Not valid on other art print sizes, prepaid plans, other products, prior purchases and orders made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes (claims that digital code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and you should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Shutterfly, Inc., Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.