LEGOLAND® 2018 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The LEGOLAND® 2018 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca-Cola bottlers, LEGOLAND Florida Resort, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), Merlin Entertainments Group, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), June 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, August 31, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to create or log in to your account (“Account”). Then, locate the code on packaging of any Coca-Cola product ("Code"). Follow the links and instructions to scan or enter one Code where indicated. Once you have entered 1 Code, you automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or having a Code, hand print your name, address, (no P.O. Boxes), phone number, Account username (email address), age and “LEGOLAND 2018 Sweepstakes – Free Entry” on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "LEGOLAND 2018 Sweepstakes – Free Entry," PO Box 5035 Dept 826122 Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5035. Limit: 1 request per envelope. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by September 1, 2018 and received by September 10, 2018. All mail-in entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 3 Sweepstakes entries per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Special Offer After Entering 3 Codes:Once you enter 3 Codes, you will unlock a LEGOLAND® ticket offer for $40 off a General Admission Park Only or Water Park Combo ticket to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort (“Offer”). Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Offer can be redeemed at online at www.LEGOLAND.com/LiquID18. Each Offer is good for up to 6 discounted tickets; all tickets must be purchased in 1 transaction. Offer expires on September 30, 2018; tickets using Offer must be purchased before this date. Tickets are good for 1 year from date of purchase. LEGOLAND® Florida Water Parks is a seasonal attraction; please see Operating Days and Hours online. Offer cannot be applied to tickets bought by phone, pre-purchased discounted tickets or combined with any other discounts or offers. No photocopies, facsimiles, digital copies or mobile phone images will be accepted. Not for resale. Limit: 1 Offer per person per day. ARV of each Offer: up to $240.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
4. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about September 13, 2018, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information (as applicable) within the required timeframe, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Park tickets and airline vouchers will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: 1 GRAND PRIZE: A package for winner and 3 guests to the LEGOLAND® Florida Resort in Winter Haven, FL. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2075.
The trip package consists of 2 consecutive nights’ accommodations at LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat (single room, quint (5) occupancy); 1 family 4-pack of 2 Day Park + Water Park tickets to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort; and 4 digital airline vouchers. Trip must be booked by December 31, 2018; trip must be completed by July 31, 2019. Travel subject to availability, blackout dates, restrictions and conditions. Travel must be round trip. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, in the airline vouchers and by the airline carrier as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park is a seasonal attraction; please see Operating Days and Hours online. LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat walk-ins will not be accepted. Cancellations must be made at least 21 days before scheduled arrival date. Cancellations less than 21 days before scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of hotel portion of trip package. No replacement will be provided. Trip is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Tickets and certificates may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, fees, travel and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above, are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), one of winner's guests must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If any of winner’s guests is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Trip restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket and voucher prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket and voucher. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event or the voucher before it expires.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, LEGOLAND Florida Resort, Merlin Entertainments Group, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Promotion Results: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2GQPMgv. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca Cola Company, One Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.