Coca-Cola and Regal Cinemas 2018 BET Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola and Regal Cinemas 2018 BET Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The potential winner will be required to have a Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”) before he or she is able to claim the prize and will be required to link his/her social handle to the Account, if that is how he or she entered. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Regal Entertainment Group (“Regal”), Black Entertainment Television, LLC (“BET”) HelloWorld, Inc., or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and agents or those prize providers or agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), May 3, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, May 23, 2018 (the "Promotion Period. Twitter, Inc.’s, and Instagram, LLC's computers are the official time-keeping devices for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to enter, and 2 ways to create a photo, see below:
Via Regal Crown Club Center:
a. To enter via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center: Eligible Regal Crown Club (“RCC”) members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club program may enter the Sweepstakes via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center. To enter, login to http://www.MyRegal.com and click “Reward Center” during the Promotion Period. Then, click the “By Category” search button and select “Sweeps.” Locate the BET Experience Sweepstakes, click “View Details,” review the applicable terms and conditions, and indicate your (i) agreement to these Official Rules by checking the appropriate box and (ii) desired number of entries (you may only select 1 each time). Finally, click “Enter the Sweepstakes.” The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card number used to login will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each 100 Regal Crown Club credits redeemed at the Regal Crown Club Reward Center, subject to the limit below and eligibility restrictions above. Potential winner may be required to show proof that he or she is the authorized account holder.
Via Social Media:
During the Promotion Period, you may visit Coke.com/Regal and log into or create an Account to see a gallery of approved photos and all instructions for this Sweepstakes. You may follow the links and instructions to link your social media handles to your Account before participating or, if you are selected as the potential winner, you will need to do so before claiming your prize through your Account.
During the Promotion Period, take a photo of yourself enjoying a Coca‑Cola beverage at a Regal theatre (your “Photo”). If you would like to enter without making a purchase, create a Photo that shows your love for Coca‑Cola (also referred to herein as, your “Photo”). You may include other people in the Photo, if you would like, if you have their permission to use their images in the Photo for this Sweepstakes. If anyone in your Photo is or appears to be a minor, you must have permission from his or her parent or legal guardian to include the image in your Photo. Then, tweet your Photo on Twitter or share your Photo on Instagram, either way being sure to include this hashtag: #CokeRegalBETXContest (your “Submission”). Once your Submission is approved, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the Grand Prize.
b) Twitter: Log into or create your Twitter account. Then, create and Tweet your Submission. Your account settings must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. Creating a Twitter account is free, but is subject to its terms and conditions (https://twitter.com/tos). If you post updates to or receive updates from www.twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans.
c) Instagram: Log into or create your Instagram account. Then create and post your Submission to your Instagram account. In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. If you do not have the Instagram App, you may download it through the application store on your mobile device. Your post must be consistent with Instagram's terms (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting a photo on Instagram requires a mobile device and message and data rates may apply.
- The Submission must be in a format acceptable to the applicable social media channel;
- The Submission must contain a relevant Photo and the promotional hashtag;
- The Submission description, if any, must be in English; and
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor and Regal Cinemas, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and share a Submission in this Sweepstakes;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Sweepstakes;
- The Submission must be entrant’s own work;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
To avoid the spam restrictions of Twitter and Instagram, each shared Submission should be unique.
Posting or sharing a Submission using the promotion hashtag constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof. If your Submission is included in the gallery, that is not an indication that you may be the potential prize winner, nor is it a guarantee that your Submission is eligible.
Limit: Up to 1 entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address, Twitter or Instagram account, or RCC membership. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Twitter or Instagram accounts, RCC memberships, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or Twitter or Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a Twitter or Instagram account as provided by Twitter or Instagram (depending on method of entry). Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about May 25, 2018, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified via the social media account used to enter or email, mail, phone, RCC account, or other method, depending on method of entry. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be required to have or create an Account and to link his or her social media account to it (if entry was via social media) in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner entered via social media, he or she will be notified via a direct or public message or a comment on the winning Submission from @HW_inc if notified on Twitter or @HelloWorldInc if notified on Instagram with instructions on how to claim his/her prize. The potential winner will be required to create or log in to his or her Account, link his or her social media handle(s) to the Account (if applicable), and take the required steps to claim the prize through the Account within 2 days or forfeit the prize. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) also will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to take all of the required steps to claim the prize within the required time period, as applicable, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding prize fulfillment details within 1 week after confirmation at the end of the Sweepstakes.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip for winner and 1 guest to Los Angeles, CA for the BET Experience Prize Package scheduled for June 21 - 25, 2018, but subject to change (the “Awards”). Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 4 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 pit passes to the Awards (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); $500 that may be used for spending money, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the Awards or winner will forfeit the prize. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if Awards, or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), he or she must be at least 18 and winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use any ticket on the day of Awards. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,200. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
All prize details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Total ARV: $5,200.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, Submission, Photo, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, BET, Regal, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, employees, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”), from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: Visit http://bit.ly/2HkOs95 for information about the winner. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Twitter, Inc. and Instagram, LLC, are not affiliated with, nor are they sponsors of, this Sweepstakes. Each entrant understands that he or she is providing information to Sponsor and not to Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.