NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The McDonald’s Shout & Share a Coke FIFA World Cup™ Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, McDonald's Corporation (herein, “McDonald’s”), HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and 2 separate Sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes”).
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), June 4, 2018, ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 15, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"), and is comprised of 6 weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”), each of which begins on a Monday (the first at noon ET and the rest at midnight ET) and ends at 11:59 p.m. the following Sunday. Due to time constraints, the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prize entry period ("2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prize Entry Period") begins at the start of the Promotion Period, but ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 14, 2018. For purposes of some Instant Win Game prizes, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending the same day at 11:59 p.m. ET (except or the first day of the promotion which begins at noon) (each a “Day”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the sip & scan™ method of entry for this Promotion. The computers of Twitter, Inc. and Instagram, LLC, respectively, are the time keeping devices for the social sharing portions of this Promotion.
5. How to Enter: There are several ways to participate. For methods a and b, below, entrant must have a Coke.com account (“Account”) before participating:
a) sip & scan™ Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/ShoutShare and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, locate the sip & scan™ icon on McDonald’s promotional cups and scan the sip & scan™ icon. You automatically will receive one (1) Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you are a winner of one (1) of the Instant Win Game prizes and you will also automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prizes (if the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prize Entry Period has not yet ended) and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Trip Grand Prizes. You will also receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. Optionally, you can download the Coca Cola USA App (the "App") which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility purposes, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Then, log into the App and scan the sip & scan™ icon. You will automatically receive one (1) Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes and you will also automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prizes (if the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prize Entry Period has not yet ended) and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Trip Grand Prizes. You will also receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing.
Special Offer: If you enter via either of the methods above, you will earn a discount code good for 25% off one (1) purchase on fanatics.com. Each discount code is good for a single use and cannot be used for the same purchase with another discount code or any of the Fanatics Promotional Codes available as prizes.
b) Free Online Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase, using a cellular telephone, or scanning a sip & scan™ icon, visit Coke.com/ShoutShare (via the App or directly) and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account, navigate to these rules and CLICK HERE. You will automatically receive one (1) Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes and you will also automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prizes (if the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prize Entry Period has not yet ended) and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Trip Grand Prizes. You will also receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing.
c) Social Sharing Method of Sweepstakes Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating McDonald’s restaurant and take a photo (or video) of yourself with the promotional cup demonstrating how you make noise for your favorite team competing in the World Cup (your “Photo” or “Video”). If you would like to enter without visiting a restaurant, you may omit the cup image in the photo (or video) of yourself (also referred to herein as, your “Photo” or “Video”). You may not include any other people in the Photo or Video for this Sweepstakes. Once you have created your Photo or Video, visit http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/index.html to find the 3-letter code for your favorite team. You will need this to complete the hashtag to enter either Sweepstakes. Then, tweet your Photo or Video on Twitter or share your Photo or Video on Instagram, either way being sure to include both of these hashtags: #ShoutShare[XYZ – replace with your favorite team’s 3 letter country code] and #Sweepstakes (your “Submission”). There are 31 different 3 letter codes/countries that you may choose. Click here to view the eligible hashtags.
All Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions listed below, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Once your Submission is approved, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prizes (if the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prize Entry Period has not yet ended) and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Trip Grand Prizes. You will also receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. In addition, your Submission will be counted to determine the most popular team for the Shout-O-Meter Sweepstakes and if your Submission included the most popular hashtag, your Submission will be included in the Shout-O-Meter Sweepstakes drawing.
i. Twitter: Log in to or create your Twitter account. Then, create and Tweet your Submission. Your account settings must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. Creating a Twitter account is free, but is subject to its terms and conditions (https://twitter.com/tos). If you post updates to or receive updates from www.twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans.
ii. Instagram: Log in to or create your Instagram account. Then create and post your Submission to your Instagram account. In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. If you do not have the Instagram App, you may download it through the application store on your mobile device. Your post must be consistent with Instagram's terms (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting a photo or video on Instagram requires a mobile device and message and data rates may apply.
- The Submission must be in a format acceptable to the applicable social media channel;
- The Submission must contain a relevant Photo or Video and both of the promotional hashtags;
- The Submission description, if any, must be in English; and
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
- The Submission must include at least a partial image of the entrant (and optionally the cup);
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor or McDonald’s or which appear on the promotional cup, all of which entrant has a limited license to use to create and share a Submission in this Promotion;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, McDonald’s, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Promotion;
- The Submission must be entrant’s own work;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
To avoid the spam restrictions of Twitter and Instagram, each shared Submission should be unique.
Posting or sharing a Submission using the promotion hashtags constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof. If your Submission is included in a gallery, if any, that is not an indication that you may be a potential prize winner, nor is it a guarantee that your Submission is eligible.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for participation. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Limit: Up to one (1) Sweepstakes entry and one (1) Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
6. All potential INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS and sweepstakes winnerS are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME or sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential INSTANT WIN GAME WinnER and/or POTENTIAL sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the instant win game system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
7. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
For the Instant Win Game: There will be 502,404 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, one (1) for each of the Instant Win Game prizes listed below. There will be a specified number of each kind of prize awarded per Day, see details in Section 8 (b), below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
For the Grand Prize Sweepstakes and Weekly Entry Periods: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prize. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prizes on or around June 15, 2018, from among all eligible entries received during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Trip Grand Prize Entry Period. FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Trip Grand Prize. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners of the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Trip Grand Prizes on or around July 16, 2018, from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period. Weekly Entry Periods. On or around the Tuesday following the end of each Weekly Entry Period, Administrator will randomly select the potential First Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period, seven (7) winners per Weekly Entry Period. Non-winning entries will carry over into subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings.
For the Shout-O-Meter Sweepstakes: Shout-O-Meter Paris Trip Prize. On or around July 20, 2018, Administrator will determine the most popular country by comparing the quantity of social sharing entries with each applicable hashtag. Then, Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners of the Shout-O-Meter Paris Trip Prizes from among all eligible entries received for the applicable country during the entire Promotion Period. In the event of an exact tie in the number of shared Submissions with the hashtag of 2 or more countries, all eligible entries from the tied countries will be included in the Sweepstakes drawing for the Shout-O-Meter prizes.
The potential winners of all Sweepstakes prizes will be notified by email, mail, or phone or via direct or public message on their social post, depending on method of entry.
For All Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, each potential winner of any prize valued at $600 or more (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Each potential winner of any other prize will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information (as applicable) within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Non-travel prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Unclaimed, un-awarded, or forfeited prizes valued at $25 or less will remain un-awarded.
a. Sweepstakes Prizes:
TWO (2) 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA™ TRIP GRAND PRIZES: A trip for winner and a guest to Moscow, Russia for 3 nights from July 12-16, 2018, plus two (2) tickets to the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Final Match. Terms and conditions apply. Winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older at the time of travel; see additional trip prize disclosures below. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $24,000.
TWO (2) FIFA WOMEN’S WORLD CUP FRANCE 2019™ TRIP GRAND PRIZES: A trip for winner and a guest to Paris, France for 2 nights and Lyon, France for 1 night from July 4-8, 2019, plus two (2) tickets to the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Final Match in Lyon, France. Terms and conditions apply. See additional trip prize disclosures below. ARV: $15,000.
ONE (1) SHOUT-O-METER FIFA WOMEN’S WORLD CUP FRANCE 2019™ TRIP PRIZE: A trip for winner and a guest to Paris, France for 2 nights and Lyon, France for 1 night from July 4-8, 2019, plus two (2) tickets to the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Final Match in Lyon, France. Terms and conditions apply. See additional trip prize disclosures below. ARV: $15,000.
FORTY-TWO (42) FIRST PRIZES (7 awarded per Weekly Entry Period): A $100 Fanatics promotional code, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $100.
For all Trip Prizes: Trip prize consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 3 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel(s) (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to the applicable event (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a $3,500 gift card, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services. For the Moscow trips, the winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older at the time of travel. For the Paris trips, Sponsor will provide transportation from Paris to Lyon, France. Sponsor will determine mode and schedule of this transportation in its sole discretion. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the applicable event or winner will forfeit the prize. Each winner and guest must travel together and on the same itinerary. For Paris trips, winner must book trip at least 21 days prior to departure. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or other scheduled transportation. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Sponsor is not responsible if any game or other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. For the Paris trips, if winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel and for ensuring that they have all of the necessary documents with them during the trip. For the Moscow trips only, Sponsor will assist in obtaining valid passports. For the Moscow trips only, Sponsor will also assist in obtaining FAN IDs for the winner and their guest. The FAN ID will act as a visa to enter Russia and will also be required together with match tickets to enter the stadium for the Final Match. It will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest to be in possession of their FAN ID when arriving to Russia and when entering the FIFA World Cup™ stadium, or they will be denied entry. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable prize during the applicable Entry Period (Russia Trip Grand Prizes or Weekly Entry Period/First prizes) or the entire Promotion Period.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes:
252 SECOND PRIZES (6 awarded per Day): A single-use downloadable code to redeem EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 game for the PlayStation®4 or Xbox One console. Winners will have their choice of console, while supplies last. If one type runs out, no choice will be provided. ARV: $60.
84 THIRD PRIZES (2 awarded per Day): A $50 Fanatics promotional code, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $50.
2,100 FOURTH PRIZES (50 awarded per Day): A $10 Fanatics promotional code, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $10.
499,968 FIFTH PRIZES (11,904 awarded per Day): A Coca-Cola Digital Game Pack, which is a code that can be used to unlock a FIFA Ultimate Team™ Coca-Cola® prize pack in the EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 game for the Xbox One or PlayStation®4 console (gaming platform determined upon registration for the Instant Win Game). Exact contents of each FIFA Ultimate Team™ Coca-Cola® prize pack may vary and are determined by Sponsor and Electronic Arts Inc. in their sole discretion. ARV: $5.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: one (1) Grand Prize Sweepstakes Prize, one (1) Weekly Entry Period/First Prize, and one (1) Instant Win Game Prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $2,637,360
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, McDonald's Corporation, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Promotion Results: For a list of major prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2JAblmD. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Twitter, Inc. and Instagram, LLC, are not affiliated with, nor are they sponsors of, this Sweepstakes. Each entrant understands that he or she is providing information to Sponsor and not to Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.