Sweepstakes Mini Challenge Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The Insiders Mini Challenge Offer (the "Offer") is an exclusive Offer that is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older, who have Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”), and who are invited by Sponsor to participate in the Offer, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on May 1, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have an Account before the start of the Offer, and Sponsor must select and invite you to participate in this Offer. Your invitation may be via email or you may just see the tile when you log in to your Account. If you are eligible, during the Offer Period, visit Coke.com/Offers and log into your Account, then follow the links and instructions to locate the tile for this Offer to see the Terms and Conditions and details. Then, during the Offer Period, enter at least 15 product codes from any Coca‑Cola product in any Sweepstakes or combination of Sweepstakes on Coke.com/Offers. In addition to whatever you may receive from participating in the Sweepstakes, you will also receive a $2 Amazon.com Gift Card fulfilled as a digital gift card, terms and conditions apply (the “Reward”). On or around June 4, 2018, if you are eligible and took the steps above, Sponsor will email you at the email address associated with your Account to let you know how to claim the Reward within your Account. YOU MUST CLAIM THE REWARD BY JUNE 11, 2018 OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE REWARD. Be sure your email information is up to date. Once you have claimed the Reward within your Account, Sponsor will send you another email with the instructions on how to redeem the Reward. You must have or create an Amazon.com account in order to use the Reward. Approximate Retail Value of Reward: $2. Limit: 1 Reward per person/Account during the Offer Period.
Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.