Six Flags Single Day Ticket Instant Win
NO PURCHASE OR APP REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Six Flags Single Day Ticket Instant Win (the “Instant Win Game”), is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Instant Win Game or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. To enter via the method described in Section 3 (a), below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola USA app (the “App”) before participating. To enter via the method described in Section 3 (b) or (c), below, you must either have or create a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Instant Win Game, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game.
2. Promotion Period: The Instant Win Game begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), May 3, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, May 31, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Instant Win Game.
3. How to Play: There are 3 ways to play this Instant Win Game:
a) Code Entry Using the App: During the Promotion Period, using your smartphone, download the Coca Cola USA App, which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are an instant winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Log into the App, then, navigate to the "Experiences" section, navigate to the Six Flags Single Day Ticket Instant Win program, and follow the links and instructions to enter or scan a unique code located under the product cap or located on the product packaging of participating Coca‑Cola products (each a "Code") (CLICK HERE for list). You will receive one Instant Win Game play, and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
b) Code Entry on Coke.com: During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/Offers and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Follow the links and instructions to locate the Six Flags Single Day Ticket Instant Win tile. Then, follow the links and instructions to enter or scan a unique code located under the product cap or located on the product packaging of participating Coca Cola products (each a "Code") in the space provided (CLICK HERE for list). You will receive one Instant Win Game play, and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
c) Free Online Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or using the App, CLICK HERE and click “Play Entry” to receive 1 Instant Win Game play (a "Free Play") without having to make a purchase. Once you use the Free Play, you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
Limit: 5 Instant Win Game plays per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Accounts, smartphones, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Instant Win Game. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with your Account used to play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
4. All potential INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE Instant Win Game. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD so indicate OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential INSTANT WIN GAME WinnER haS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the instant win game system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
5. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be 2,500 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the prizes listed below. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the prize. In the event that any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled via an email sent to each winner at the time of the win, if you played via method 3 b or 3 c, above, in the form of a printable .pdf. If you entered via the App (method 3 a, above), you will receive your prize in the App. The in App prize will have instructions on screen at the time of the win to redeem your prize. You also will receive your prize in the form of a printable .pdf via an email.
2,500 GRAND PRIZES: An adult Six Flags® single day ticket for 2018 season only, fulfilled as a .pdf, terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $80. You may print the ticket or show the .pdf on your smart phone for admission.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the Promotion Period.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding .pdf tickets (claims that .pdf is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the .pdf.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV: $200,000.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Instant Win Game experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Instant Win Game or the App is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Instant Win Game to address the impairment, then resume the Instant Win Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Instant Win Game and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or the App or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game or the App may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Instant Win Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game or the App or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Instant Win Game or the App; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Instant Win Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Instant Win Game Results: For a list of prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2IpXQV8. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.