Summer Vacation with Coca-Cola Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR APP REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Summer Vacation with Coca-Cola Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older and who have or must create a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, United Airlines, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. To enter via the method described in Section 3 (a), below, you must either have or download the Coca‑Cola USA app (the “App”) before participating. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), April 16, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 2, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry Using the App: During the Promotion Period, using your smartphone, download the Coca Cola USA App, which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Open and register for the App. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Log into the App, then, navigate to the "Experiences" section, navigate to this Sweepstakes, and follow the links and instructions to enter or scan two (2) unique codes located under the product cap or located on the product packaging of participating Coca‑Cola products (each a "Code") in the space provided (CLICK HERE for list). You will receive one entry into the drawing for this Sweepstakes.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
b) Code Entry on Coke.com: During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/offers. Follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, follow the links and instructions to enter or scan two (2) unique codes located under the product cap or located on the product packaging of participating Coca‑Cola products (each a "Code") in the space provided (CLICK HERE for list). You will receive one entry into the drawing for this Sweepstakes.
c) Mail-In Free Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without using a smartphone, downloading the App, making a purchase, or scanning or entering a Code, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address (be sure to use the one connected to the App or your Coca‑Cola account), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Summer Vacation with Coca-Cola Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5035, Department 835710, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5035. You will receive 50 entries into this Sweepstakes per request. Limit: 1 request per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by 7/3/18 and received by 7/10/18 or they will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Up to a total of 100 Sweepstakes entries per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, smartphones, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about July 13, 2018, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via the App or Account, as applicable. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete the Declaration in the required time period, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 6 to 8 weeks after all winners are confirmed after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
5 GRAND PRIZES: A “Summer Vacation with Coca‑Cola Prize Package” which consists of the following: vouchers redeemable for 2 round-trip United Airlines tickets valid for travel within the 50 US/DC (vouchers expire 7/9/19) *(See additional disclosures and details below); a $300 Hilton gift card; $1,000 Visa® Prepaid Card; and a Coca‑Cola Beach swag bag consisting of a 6-pack cooler, sunglasses, and a drawstring bag. All prize details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Terms and conditions of all vouchers and prize components apply. Approximate Retail Value: $2,989.
*United Airlines Travel Voucher. Roundtrip Economy Class (K Class) ticket for winner and one (1) guest valid for travel in US48, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Caribbean. Prize will be awarded in the form of one (1) voucher including two (2) credits redeemable for two (2) roundtrip economy class tickets, valid for one (1) year from date of issue. ARV may vary depending on city/day/date/time of departure and if the actual value of prize awarded is less than the ARV stated above, winner will not be entitled to receive any cash or other compensation for such difference between the actual value and the ARV. All terms and conditions of voucher apply. Flights are subject to availability and reservations are required. Blackout dates and holiday exclusions may apply. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any flight cancellations, delays or diversions. ARV of this portion of the prize package: $1,650.
Visa® Prepaid Card. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Use your Visa Prepaid card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States and U.S. Territories. The card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the United States and U.S. Territories.
The Hilton Gift Card may be used only at Hilton hotels and properties worldwide that accept American Express® Cards. Funds do not expire. The Card cannot be used at ATMs. Not redeemable for cash, except where required by law. Additional limitations apply, including restrictions on use of the Card at cruise lines and for recurring billing. Additional Terms and Conditions may apply. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details at AmericanExpress.com/HiltonTerms. This Card is issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation. The Hilton Gift Card is sold and fulfilled by RPG Card Services, authorized seller, on www.buyhiltongiftcards.com.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates or vouchers (claims that digital code/certificate or voucher is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate or voucher.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $14,945.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes or the App is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prize(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the App or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the App may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, United Airlines, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and their officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use of the App or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes or the App; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the App or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use the App or use a prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes or using the App and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2E1qut1. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.