Amusement Park 2-Ticket Package Sweepstakes including Cedar Point, Kings Island, Knott's Berry Farm and others
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Amusement Park 2-Ticket Package Sweepstakes including Cedar Point, Kings Island, Knott's Berry Farm and others (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (D.C.) living within a 125 mile radius of one of the 12 participating parks (see below) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry, and who have a Coca Cola.com account (“Account) before participating. CLICK HERE for a list of eligible zip codes. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca Cola bottlers, Cedar Fair, L.P., HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
|Name Of Park||Park Zip Code – must live within 125 miles to be eligible to participate – CLICK HERE for list of eligible zip codes|
|California’s Great America in Santa Clara, CA||95054|
|Carowinds in Charlotte, NC||28273|
|Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH||44870|
|Cedar Point Shores in Sandusky, OH||44870|
|Dorney Park in Allentown, PA||18104|
|Michigan’s Adventure in Muskegon, MI||49445|
|Kings Dominion in Doswell, VA||23047|
|Kings Island in Mason, OH||45040|
|Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA||90620|
|Knott’s Soak City in Buena Park, CA||90620|
|Valleyfair in Shakopee, MN||55379|
|Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, MO||64161|
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), January 29, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, March 31, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/CedarFair and follow the links and instructions to log in to or create your Account. Please make sure the email address associated with your Account is current as prizing, if won, will be emailed to it. If you have changed your email address since creating your Account, please be sure to update it prior to entry. Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca Cola product (see list here: https://us.coca-cola.com/participating-brands/) (each, a "Code"). Follow the links and instructions to scan or to enter your Code where indicated and you will receive one Sweepstakes entry.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or having a Code, hand print your name, address, phone number, Account username (email address), age, and “Cedar Fair 2-Ticket Package Sweepstakes – Free Entry” on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Amusement Park 2-Ticket Package Sweepstakes including Cedar Point, Kings Island, Knott’s Berry Farm and others - Free Entry," c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5996, Department 834796, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5996. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 20 entries into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 request per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 2, 2018 and received by April 9, 2018.
Limit: You may enter or scan only up to 100 Codes per day and you may enter the Sweepstakes only up to 100 times per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. You may only have one Account per person.
For all Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to enter the Sweepstakes more than the stated number of times by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor's other promotions. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized Account Holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized Account Holder" is the natural person assigned an Account by the entity responsible for doing so for Sponsor. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized Account Holder.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about April 12, 2018, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone on or around the drawing date. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, does not comply with these Official Rules, forfeits a prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled digitally within 3 – 5 days after the drawings (or redraws) are conducted at the end of the Sweepstakes, to the email address associated with your Account.
6. Prizes: 3,500 GRAND PRIZES: 2 digital codes, each of which may be redeemed for one single day E-Ticket valid at 1 of the participating parks (see parks above) on any regular park operating day through 9/3/18. Terms and conditions apply. Tickets expire 9/3/18. E-Each ticket will be awarded as a digital code. Digital code and instructions for redemption will be emailed to the email address associated with your Account. E-Ticket contains a unique barcode valid for entry only to the participating park specified on the E-Ticket. The E-Ticket becomes invalid once scanned and may not be re-used. Unauthorized use or duplication is strictly prohibited and will result in revocation without refund or replacement and ejection of the individual attempting to enter. In the event that a duplicate ticket appears, the park reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders. Not valid for upgrade attractions, other special ticket or private events, park buyouts, or with any other coupon or discount programs. UNAUTHORIZED RESALE OF TICKETS IS PROHIBITED. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. All expenses, including, without limitation, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen Codes, tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting this prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions, and restrictions provided by the Code or the ticket. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $100.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding Codes/E-Tickets (claims that Code/E-Ticket is invalid, insufficient, etc.).
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes: $350,000.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca Cola Company, Coca Cola bottlers, Cedar Fair, L.P., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, including travel and participation at event. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. Entrant hereby waives any right to trial by jury in any action or proceeding.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2mjmOwO. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca Cola Company, One Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.