$7,500 Visa® Prepaid Reward Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: To enter the $7,500 Visa Prepaid Reward Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), you must be 13 years or older, a legal resident of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), and have a Coke.com (or other Coca-Cola Company Account) to enter. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company ("Sponsor"), Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc. ("Administrator"), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, or production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of such people will not be eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. If you do not yet have a Coke.com or other Coca-Cola Company account, you may sign up for a free Coke.com account here. You will need to follow all steps listed in Section 3 below in order to claim your entry, and also the steps in Section 5 below to claim your prize, if you are the potential winner. By participating, you are agreeing to Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes and in consideration of The Coca‑Cola Company Digital Programs Terms and Conditions.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 23, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), and ends on January 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to register or log in to your Account. Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product (see list here: https://us.coca-cola.com/participating-brands/) (each, a "Code"). Follow the links and instructions to scan or to enter your Code where indicated. After you submit the Code, your Account will be tagged with one Sweepstakes entry. Follow the links and instructions to claim this entry within your Account. You will not be eligible for the Sweepstakes until you have fully completed these steps.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or having a Code, hand print your name, address, phone number, Account username (email address), age, and “$7,500 Visa Prepaid Reward Sweepstakes – Free Entry” on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “$7,500 Visa Prepaid Reward Sweepstakes - Free Entry," c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5006, Dept. 833277, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5006. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 2/1/18 and received by 2/8/18.
Limit: You may enter up to 100 Codes total per day and you may enter the Sweepstakes up to 100 times per day regardless of method or combinations of methods of entry. You may only have one Account per person.
For All Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to enter the Sweepstakes more than the stated number of times by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor's other promotions. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized Account Holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized Account Holder" is the natural person assigned an Account by the entity responsible for doing so for Sponsor. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized Account Holder.
4. Winner Determination: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and selection of potential Sweepstakes winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around February 13, 2018, Administrator will select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Winner Requirements: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via his or her Account on or around the drawing date. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, does not take all of the required steps and comply with these Official Rules, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Winner will be contacted regarding prize fulfillment within 8 – 10 weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A $7,500 Visa Prepaid Reward, terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $7,500.
The Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license. The Bancorp Bank is not affiliated in any way with Coca-Cola and does not endorse or sponsor this promotion. VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Use of VISA does not constitute Visa endorsement of this promotion.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Total ARV: $7,500.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For the winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2fU9H1U. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.