Blackhawks VIP Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Blackhawks VIP Experience Sweeps (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Illinois and Indiana who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account before participating. The employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, members and agents and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, the Chicago Blackhawks, the National Hockey League and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P, NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., and/or NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (collectively, NHL Entities"), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of Illinois and Indiana and where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Central Time ("CT"), October 2, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT, November 15, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/Blackhawks and follow the links and instructions to log in to your account (“Account”). Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product (see list here: https://us.coca‑cola.com/participating-brands/) (each, a "Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter or to scan 1 Code where indicated. Once you have entered or scanned 1 Code, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or having a Code, hand print your name, address, phone number, Account username (email address), age, and “Blackhawks VIP Experience Sweeps – Free Entry” on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Blackhawks VIP Experience Sweeps - Free Entry," c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5006, Dept. 833269, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5006. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 165, 2017 and received by November 24, 2017.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per day per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about November 27, 2017, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Purchase will not increase odds of winning.
5. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via his or her Account on or around the drawing date. The potential winner will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any additional information within the required timeframe (as applicable), forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Winner will be contacted about the prize prior to game date (as determined by Sponsor). Game tickets will be mailed to winner.
6. Prize: 1 GRAND PRIZE: A “Blackhawks VIP Experience” (the “Experience”). Experience includes 2 100-level tickets to a Chicago Blackhawks home game; 2 personalized jerseys; and the opportunity for the winner to stand on the ice during the National Anthem. Approximate Retail Value: $400.
Winner and guest must attend the Experience on the date specified by the Chicago Blackhawks in its sole discretion, or winner will forfeit the prize. Sponsor and Chicago Blackhawks are not responsible if the game or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to including but not limited to federal, state and local taxes, travel to and from the United Center, souvenirs, parking, and food and beverage are the sole responsibility of winner. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on the day of the game or does not attend the Experience on the date specified by the Sponsor and Chicago Blackhawks. All details of Experience including game date, seat location and style of jerseys determined by Sponsor and/or Chicago Blackhawks in its/their sole discretion.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor, Chicago Blackhawks and their designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Each winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and publicity license (“Affidavit”) form within a specified time after attempted notification prior to receipt of the prize. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., United Center Joint Venture, Blackhawk Community Ice Rink, LLC, Chicago Blackhawks Charites, NHL Entities, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. By entering, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes; (iii) the use of a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; and/or (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage. Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2wlVDnP. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca Cola Company, One Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.