Coca-Cola® MLB® World Series® Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE, TEXT MESSAGE, OR SCAN REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola® MLB® World Series® Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (or D.C.) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, the Major League Baseball (“MLB”) Entities (as defined below), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, & where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. “MLB Entities” shall mean all employees, directors, officers, and agents of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), The MLB Network, LLC, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities (collectively, “MLB Entities”).
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), August 31, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, October 13, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry or LiquID Print Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/WorldSeries and follow the links and instructions to log in to your account (“Account”). Then, locate the pin code (each, a "Code") under the cap or the LiquID Print on packaging of any participating (see list here: https://us.coca‑ cola.com/participating-brands/) product. Follow the links and instructions to enter 1 Code, scan 1 Code, or to scan 1 LiquID Print where indicated. Once you have entered 1 Code or scanned 1 Code or LiquID Print and claimed entry, you will receive one Sweepstakes entry.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/WorldSeries and follow the links and instructions to register or log in to your Account. Then, Click Here and follow the links and instructions to receive one Sweepstakes entry without having to make a purchase. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: You may enter/scan only up to 5 Codes total per day or scan a LiquID Print up to 5 times total per day and you may enter the Sweepstakes only up to 5 times per day regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. You may only have one Account per person.
For All Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to enter the Sweepstakes more than the stated number of times by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor's other promotions. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized Account Holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized Account Holder" is the natural person assigned an Account by the entity responsible for doing so for Sponsor. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized Account Holder.
4. Winner Determination: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and selection of potential Sweepstakes winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around October 16, 2017, Administrator will select the potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Winner Requirements: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via their Accounts on or around the drawing date. The potential Grand prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 24 hours days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Each potential First Prize winner will be required to provide the Administrator a valid mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 24 hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (Grand Prize only) or any other requested information (as applicable) within the required timeframe, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for 4 to game 3 or 4 of the 2017 MLB World Series scheduled to be played in on or around October 27, 2017 (the “Game”). Winner will be advised of the exact Game, date, and location approximately 3 days prior to the Game. Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 4 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 1 night accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (two rooms, each double occupancy); 4 tickets to the Game (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); $500 that may be used for spending money; and travel agent services. Winner must be available to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, surrounding the Game, or forfeit the prize. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. The Sponsor is not responsible if Game or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of Game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $7,550. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV.
5 FIRST PRIZES: 4 Opening Day tickets (winner’s choice). ARV: $400.
FOR ALL PRIZES: Terms and conditions of tickets, passes, and gift cards apply. Seating and game dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $9,550.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, MLB Entities, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2fAtG4H. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.