2017 Texas Motor Speedway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: 2017 Texas Motor Speedway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Texas and Oklahoma, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, Texas Motor Speedway, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of Texas and where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”), September 11, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT, October 20, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). You must get your Sweepstakes entry through your account by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 20, 2017. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/tms and follow the links and instructions to log in to your account (“Account”). Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product (see list here: https://us.coca‑cola.com/participating-brands/) (each, a "Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter your Code where indicated. After submitting the Code, your Account will be tagged with one Sweepstakes entry. Follow the links and instructions to claim this entry within your Account; it will not be eligible until you have fully completed these steps.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "2017 Texas Motor Speedway Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5046, Department 832634, Kalamazoo MI 49003-5046. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes, up to the limit stated below. 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mailed-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by October 21, 2017 and received by October 28, 2017. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter only up to 3 Codes per day and you may enter the Sweepstakes only up to 3 times per day regardless of method of entry. You may only have one Account per person.
For All Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to enter the Sweepstakes more than the stated number of times by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor's other promotions. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized Account Holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized Account Holder" is the natural person assigned an Account by the entity responsible for doing so for Sponsor. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized Account Holder.
4. Winner Determination: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and selection of potential Sweepstakes winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around October 31, 2017, Administrator will select the potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Winner Requirements: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via his or her Account on or around the drawing date. Potential winners will be required to provide his/her valid mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), within 24 hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not take all of the required steps and comply with these Official Rules, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will award the prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled at Will Call on day of event.
6. Prizes: 3 GRAND PRIZES: 2 grandstand tickets to the Texas Motor Speedway for November 3 - 5, 2017. Prize includes select food and beverages, opportunity to attend a driver Q&A session, 2 pre-race concert tickets (seats determined by Sponsor), and a pit tour for winner and guest. All details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value: $400.
Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any component thereof) for one of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Texas Motor Speedway, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2wYjfis. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.