Sip. Scan. Score. with Coca-Cola and U.S. Soccer
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Sip. Scan. Score. with Coca-Cola and U.S. Soccer (the “Promotion”), is open only to legal residents of Florida who live within a 175 mile radius of Orlando, FL, who are 13 years or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account before participating. A list of Zip codes is located here. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca-Cola bottlers, U.S. Soccer, USSF, Soccer United Marketing, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator"), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the listed areas and where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. Promotion Period and Instant Win Game Period: The Sweepstakes portion of the Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), September 4, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, October 2, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). The Instant Win Game portion of the Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. ET, September 18, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, October 2, 2017 (the "Instant Win Game Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Play: There are 2 ways to enter the Sweepstakes and 2 ways to play the Instant Win Game:
a) Code Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/USSoccer and follow the links and instructions to log in to your account (“Account”). Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product ("Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter 1 Code where indicated. Once you have entered 1 Code, you will receive one Sweepstakes entry.
b) Free Method of Sweepstakes Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/USSoccer and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account and locate the tile for this Promotion. Then, Click Here and follow the links and instructions to receive 1 Sweepstakes entry without having to make a purchase.
Sweepstakes Limit: Up to 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry.
THE INSTANT WIN GAME:
a) Life-Size Player Cutout/Scanning LiquID Print Method of Play: During the Instant Win Game Period, if you locate a soccer life-size player cutout in or around Orlando, Florida (each a “Life-Size Player Cutout”), look for the instructions on the tri-tower deluxe display next to the Life-Size Player Cutout and follow the directions listed there and below. First, visit www.coke.com/USSoccer and follow the links and instructions to log in to your account (“Account”). Then, using your mobile phone, scan the LiquID Print located on the tri-tower deluxe display to receive 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of 1 of the Instant Win Game prizes.
b) Free Method of Instant Win Play: During the Instant Win Game Period, visit www.coke.com/USSoccer and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account and locate the tile for this Promotion. Then, Click Here and follow the links and instructions to receive 1 Instant Win Game play without having to locate a Life-Size Player Cutout or use your mobile phone. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of 1 of the Instant Win Game prizes.
Instant Win Game Limit: Up to 5 Instant Win Game plays per person per day during the Instant Win Game Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry.
Limit: Up to the stated number entries/plays listed above. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
4. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 10 random, computer-generated winning times during the Instant Win Game Period, 1 for each Instant Win Game prize listed below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or around October 3, 2017, from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. For All Potential Winners: If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide any requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, and only if time permits, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Grand Prize will be fulfilled digitally and must be presented on winner’s cellular device on the date of the event, October 6, 2017. Winner must create a Ticketmaster account in order to receive tickets.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A pair of tickets to the U.S. Men’s National Team Match scheduled for Friday, October 6, 2017 at [insert time and location, if desired]; and a pair of passes to the POWERADE Pre-Game Sideline Experience so winner and a guest can watch the U.S. Men’s National Team warm-up pre-game from the sidelines, terms and conditions apply. The Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $598.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
INSTANT WIN GAME
10 FIRST PRIZES: A digital code that may be used on ussoccerstore.com to purchase an adult-sized soccer jersey (including shipping and handling), terms and conditions apply. ARV: $175.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the Instant Win Game Period.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of gift codes, tickets, and passes apply. No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 First Prize per person.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promo Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, U.S. Soccer, USSF, Soccer United Marketing, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
12. Promotion Results: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2vKt6XZ. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.