Fall Football “America’s Game” Sweeps/IW Combo
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Fall Football “America’s Game” Sweeps/IW Combo (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), August 14, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, October 31, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter/Play: There are 2 ways to enter/play:
a) Code Entry or LiquID Print Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/Football and follow the links and instructions to log in to your account (“Account”). Then, locate the pin code ("Code") under the cap or LiquID Print on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola® Zero Sugar or Coca‑Cola® Original Taste product. Follow the links and instructions to enter 1 Code or to scan 1 LiquID Print where indicated. Once you have entered 1 Code or scanned 1 LiquID Print, you will receive one Sweepstakes entry and one Instant Win Game play. Use your play through your account in the same browser session to play the Instant Win Game, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
b) Free Methods of Entry/Play:
i. Mail-In Free Code Request (available from August 4, 2017 to October 20, 2017): To request a Code, mail a 3"x5" piece of paper with your name, home mailing address, email address, day/evening phone numbers, and date of birth in an envelope with proper postage to "Fall Football ‘America’s Game’ Sweeps/IW Combo – Free Code Request,” P.O. Box 5029, Dept. #832014, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-35029. All requests must be postmarked by October 21, 2017 and received by October 28, 2017. You will receive a list of 2 Codes via email and you may use them to enter/play the Promotion Limit: 1 request per envelope and up to 1 request per person per day. All requests must be hand printed and become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. None will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due requests, which will not be honored.
ii. Online Free Entry (available from October 21, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET to October 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET): During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/Football and follow the links and instructions to register or log in to your Account. Then, Click Here and follow the links and instructions to receive one Sweepstakes entry and one Instant Win Game play (a "Free Play") without having to make a purchase. You must use the Free Play within the browser session or you will lose it. Once you use the Free Play, you will advance to the Instant Win Game, receive one Instant Win Game play, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
Limit: Maximum of 2 Codes/Free Plays total per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of obtaining Codes. The Codes will be emailed to the email address provided in your mail-in Free Code request (for Section 3(b)(i)). If you obtain a Code or Codes through this method, each Code may only be used 1 time, subject to the play limit below.
Limit: Up to 2 Sweepstakes entries and up to 2 Instant Win Game plays per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
4. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 28,150 randomized, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Prizes listed below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or around November 2, 2017 from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. Background Check for Grand Prize Winner and Guest: Sponsor reserves the right to conduct, or allow ESPN to conduct, a background check of any and all records of the potential Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion, including without limitation, checking publically available information contained in civil and criminal court records, police reports, and social media. To the extent necessary under law, potential Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion shall authorize this background check and acknowledge that Sponsor/ESPN has a legitimate business need for such background check. Sponsor/ESPN may also take steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor/ESPN by potential Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion in his/her interview. In that regard, potential Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information (including but not limited to full legal name, home address, telephone number and date of birth) so that Sponsor/ESPN may conduct such investigation. Sponsor/ESPN reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify individual potential Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion based on the background check. For clarity, disqualification of a winner will result in automatic disqualification of the travel companion. Sponsor will determine whether the potential Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion pass the background check in its sole discretion. Background check may take several weeks. For All Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration, fails to pass the background check, or provide any other requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Non-travel prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Unclaimed prizes valued at $25 or less will remain unawarded.
a) Sweepstakes Prize: 1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for 2 to Philadelphia, PA for the football game scheduled for December 9, 2017 (the “Game”). Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the Game (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a short meet & greet and photo behind "the desk" with ESPN College GameDay talent; a behind-the-scenes tour of the ESPN College GameDay set; a $200 prepaid gift card that may be used for spending money, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services. Winner must be available to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, surrounding the Game, or forfeit the prize. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. The Sponsor is not responsible if Game or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of Game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,650. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
b) Instant Win Game Prizes:
38 FIRST PRIZES: A $500 prepaid gift card that may be used to purchase a 55” TV. ARV: $500.
600 SECOND PRIZES: A $25 prepaid gift card. ARV: $25.
1000 THIRD PRIZES: A $10 prepaid gift card. ARV: $10.
1500 FOURTH PRIZES: A Share a Coke bottle. ARV: $10.
15,000 FIFTH PRIZES: A Coca‑Cola® Zero Sugar digital trial coupon. ARV: $2.
10,000 SIXTH PRIZES: A Coca‑Cola® Zero Sugar physical trial coupon. ARV: $2.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
For All Prizes: Total ARV of All Prizes: $112,650. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize and 1 Instant Win First Prize per person. Up to 1 of each other Instant Win Prize per person per day during the Promotion Period.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., ESPN, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Promotion Results: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2ti0KHn. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.