Walgreens Fall Football Code Entry Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility: The Walgreens Fall Football Code Entry Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coke.com account before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, The Walgreen Company, Melt, Inc., ESPN, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), August 25, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, October 30, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit Coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to log in to your account (“Account”). Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating 20 fl. oz. Coca-Cola product ("Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter 1 Code where indicated. Once you have entered the Code, you automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing.
b) Free Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or entering a Code, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address, and date of birth, on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Walgreens Fall Football Code Entry Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," PO BOX 5029, Department #831990, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-35029. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by October 31, 2017 and received by November 7, 2017. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Up to 1 Sweepstakes entry per day per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
4. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about November 9, 2017, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information within the required timeframe, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the prize, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for 2 to a football game scheduled for November or December, 2017 (the “Game”). Winner will be advised of the Game, date, and location (including possibly choices) approximately 5 days prior to the Game. Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the Game (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a short meet & greet and photo behind "the desk" with ESPN College GameDay talent; a behind-the-scenes tour of the ESPN College GameDay set; a $500 prepaid gift card that may be used for spending money, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services. Winner must be available to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, surrounding the Game, or forfeit the prize. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. The Sponsor is not responsible if Game or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of Game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV.
Terms and conditions of tickets, passes, and gift cards apply. Seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, The Walgreen Company, Melt, Inc., ESPN, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2tkLiL4. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.