Six Flags® End of Summer Code Entry Instant Win
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Six Flags® End of Summer Code Entry Instant Win (the “Instant Win Game”), is open only to those who have or must create a Coke.com (or other Coca-Cola brand) account (each an “Account”) before participating, who are 13 years or older at the time of entry, and who are legal residents of the following states whose zip codes are within a 125 mile radius of a Six Flags® park: California, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, and Texas. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca-Cola bottlers, Six Flags Theme Parks, Inc., Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator"), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Instant Win Game or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the listed locations and where prohibited by law. By participating in the Instant Win Game, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game.
2. Promotion Period: The Instant Win Game begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), June 19, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 24, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). You must use your Instant Win Game play through your Account within the browser session. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Instant Win Game.
3. How to Play: There are 2 ways to play:
a) Code Entry Method of Play: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product ("Code"). Locate the tile for this Instant Win Game, and follow the links and instructions to enter 1 Code where indicated. Once you have entered the Code, you will receive one Instant Win Game play. Use your play through your Account within the browser session to play the Instant Win Game, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account and locate the tile for this Instant Win Game. Then, Click Here and follow the links and instructions to receive 1 Instant Win Game play (a "Free Play") without having to make a purchase. Use your Free Play through your Account within the browser session to play the Instant Win Game, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
Limit: Up to 40 Instant Win Game plays per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
4. All potential INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE Instant Win Game. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD so indicate OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential INSTANT WIN GAME WinnER haS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the instant win game system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
5. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be 3,000 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the prize. In the event that any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will also go un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2 to 4 weeks after the conclusion of the Instant Win Game.
Up to 3,000 Grand Prizes: A single day general admission ticket to any Six Flags® Theme Park in the United States. Ticket will be awarded via a digital gift code valid for the 2017 operating season. Visit www.sixflags.com for individual park operating calendars. Terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $65.
Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket before expiration. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding codes (claims that code is invalid, insufficient, etc.).
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the Promotion Period.
Terms and conditions of gift codes and tickets apply. No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Total ARV of all prizes: $195,000. Limit: 1 prize per person.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Instant Win Game is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Instant Win Game to address the impairment, then resume the Instant Win Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Instant Win Game and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Instant Win Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Six Flags Theme Parks, Inc., Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Instant Win Game; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Instant Win Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
This Instant Win Game is not sponsored by Six Flags. Accordingly, Six Flags expressly disclaims any and all liability in conjunction with the offering or conduct of the Instant Win Game under any legal theory, including but not limited to the award of prizes in the Instant Win Game.