Free Large Popcorn at AMC Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The Free Large Popcorn at AMC Offer (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older and who have or must create a Coke.com (or other Coca-Cola brand) account (each an “Account”) before participating in the Offer. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on March 23, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"), while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right to end the Offer early. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have an Account and 10 product codes from any participating beverage (each a “Code”) to participate in the Offer. During the Offer Period, visit http://www.Coke.com/offers then log into or create your Account, and follow the links and instructions to input ten Codes where indicated, one at a time. Once you have successfully entered 10 Codes, locate the reward in your “Unclaimed Rewards” tab and click on it to claim the Reward. You must claim the Reward by 5/5/17. If you successfully complete the steps above, you will receive an email with a coupon for one free large popcorn at AMC, terms and conditions apply (the “Reward”). Email will be sent to the email address associated with your Account. Be sure your information is up to date. Limit: 1 Reward per person during the Offer Period. Reward expires on 9/30/18.
Present coupon at box office. Not valid for online redemption. Valid at any AMC Theatres® location in the United States only. Unauthorized reproductions not allowed. AMC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, including changes and additions to surcharge fees, restrictions or exclusions. For current terms and conditions, a complete listing of applicable surcharges, exclusions, AMC Theatre brands and restrictions, please visit www.amctheatres.com/exchange-tickets-terms. Valid through the printed expiration date. One coupon per person per visit.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/coupon, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc., Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/coupon.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/coupon.