Royal Caribbean® Code Entry Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility: To enter the Royal Caribbean Code Entry Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), you must be 13 years or older, a legal resident of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), and a Coca-Cola Company Digital Programs Account Holder (“Account Holder”, defined below). Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company ("Sponsor"), Coca-Cola bottlers, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., Royal Caribbean International, HelloWorld, Inc. ("Administrator"), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, or production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of such people will not be eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. If you have an existing Coke.com or other Coca-Cola Company account (each an “Account”), you are a “Coca‑Cola Company Digital Programs Account Holder” or “Account Holder.” If you do not yet have a Coke.com or other Coca-Cola Company account, you may sign up for a free Coke.com account here. You will need to follow all steps listed in Section 3 below in order to claim your entry, and also the steps in Section 5 below to claim your prize, if you are the potential winner. By participating, you are agreeing to Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes and in consideration of The Coca‑Cola Company Digital Programs Terms and Conditions.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 24, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), and ends on March 23, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit coke.com/offers and follow the links and instructions to register or log in to your Account. Then, locate the code on packaging of any participating Coca‑Cola product (see list here: https://us.coca-cola.com/participating-brands/) (each, a "Code"). Follow the links and instructions to enter your Code where indicated. Your Account will be tagged with one Sweepstakes entry. After submitting the Code, your Account will be tagged with one Sweepstakes entry. Follow the links and instructions to claim this entry within your Account; it will not be eligible until you have fully completed these steps.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or having a Code, hand print your name, address, phone number, Account username (email address), age, and “Royal Caribbean Code Entry Sweepstakes – Free Entry” on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Royal Caribbean Code Entry Sweepstakes - Free Entry," c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5029, Dept. 829689, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5029. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 3/24/17 and received by 3/31/17.
Limit: You may enter only up to 5 Codes per day and you may enter the Sweepstakes only up to 5 times per day regardless of method of entry. You may only have one Account per person.
For All Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to enter the Sweepstakes more than the stated number of times by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor's other promotions. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized Account Holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized Account Holder" is the natural person assigned an Account by the entity responsible for doing so for Sponsor. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized Account Holder.
4. Winner Determination: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and selection of potential Sweepstakes winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around April 3, 2017, Administrator will select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Winner Requirements: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via his or her Account on or around the drawing date. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, does not take all of the required steps and comply with these Official Rules, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Winner will be contacted regarding prize fulfillment within 8 – 10 weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
1 GRAND PRIZE: Prize consists of a 7-Night Caribbean cruise for four aboard a Royal Caribbean International vessel, including a Classic Soda Package for each traveler. Cruise provided subject to the terms and conditions in Royal Caribbean's guest ticket cruise contract, Complimentary Cruise Certificate, and applicable brochure. Such terms and conditions of use that are listed on these documents include, but are not limited to the following: cruise must be booked 21 days prior to sailing; sailing must be completed within 365 days of Certificate issue date; Certificate only applicable to stateroom categories F, H, I, M, L, N, and Q. As a limitation for Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas only, eligible stateroom categories are G, F, H, I, M, L, N, and Q. Two staterooms, double occupancy. Stateroom category upgrades and 3rd and 4th guests in the stateroom can be booked for additional fees, based on availability. Cruise prize is subject to stateroom availability at time of booking. Winner and guests are responsible for all travel documents (such as a passport and visa) required for travel. Royal Caribbean is not responsible for flight postponement or cancellation. Winner and guests must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. No guest under 21 years of age will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by a person who is 21 years or older. A parent or legal guardian must accompany all guests under the age of 18. Married couples who do not meet these age restrictions may, at Royal Caribbean's discretion, be permitted to sail. Winner and guests must sign Royal Caribbean's passenger ticket contract prior to being allowed to board the cruise. Compensation will not be provided for any unused portions of any prize. Winner and guests are each solely responsible for any and all costs, other than those specifically stated in the Official Rules that may be incurred or arise as a result of being awarded a prize. Such costs may include, but are not limited to all federal, state, local, or other government or quasi-governmental taxes and fees, fuel supplement charges, travel insurance, any travel costs, and items of a personal nature (i.e. shore excursions, passport fees, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, photographs, some entertainment, service fees, medical services, etc.). Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize and DOES NOT INCLUDE TRAVEL TO OR FROM DEPARTURE CITY. Royal Caribbean International is not responsible for and will not replace lost, stolen or destroyed certificates. Approximate Retail Value: $4,138. Actual value will depend on selected dates of sailing. Prize is not transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize, except at Sponsor's sole discretion for any reason and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes not won or claimed by eligible winners in accordance with the Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Royal Caribbean.
Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., Royal Caribbean International, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For the winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2hqPQZq. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.