Coca-Cola & Regal Cinemas 2018 National Parks Foundation Program
No Purchase/SCAN Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola & Regal Cinemas 2018 National Parks Foundation Program (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Coca Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), Regal Entertainment Group, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), August 30, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, September 27, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion
3. How to Enter/Play: There are 3 ways to enter the Sweepstakes and 2 ways to play the Instant Win Game:
a) Regal Crown Club Reward Center Method of Sweepstakes Entry: Eligible Regal Crown Club (“RCC”) members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club program may enter the Sweepstakes via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center. To enter, login to http://www.MyRegal.com and click “Reward Center” during the Promotion Period. Then, click the “By Category” search button and select “Sweeps.” Locate the Coca-Cola & Regal Cinemas 2018 National Parks Foundation Program, click “View Details,” review the applicable terms and conditions, and indicate your (i) agreement to these Official Rules by checking the appropriate box and (ii) desired number of entries (you may only select 1 each time). Finally, click “Enter the Sweepstakes.” The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card number used to login will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each 100 Regal Crown Club credits redeemed at the Regal Crown Club Reward Center, subject to the limit below and eligibility restrictions above. Potential winner may be required to show proof that he or she is the authorized account holder.
b) sip & scan™ Method of Sweepstakes Entry/Instang Win Game Play: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/regal. Then, locate the sip & scan™ icon on a specially-marked Regal Cinemas cup and follow the links and instructions to scan it. Next, follow links and instructions to register or log into your Account. Follow the links and instructions to again scan the sip & scan™ icon. Once you have done so, you will receive one Sweepstakes entry and one Instant Win Game play. Use your play through your Account in the same browser session to play the Instant Win Game, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
b) Free Method of Sweepstakes Entry/Instant Win Game Play: During the Promotion Period, to enter/play without redeeming RCC credits, making a purchase or using the sip & scan™ icon, visit www.coke.com/regal and follow the links and instructions to register or log in to your Account and locate the tile for this Promotion. Then, CLICK HERE and follow the links and instructions to receive one Sweepstakes entry and one Instant Win Game play (a "Free Play"). Use your Free Play through your Account in the same browser session to play the Instant Win Game, and be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
Important Note: If you do not specify the name of the prize for which you are entering on the outside of the envelope, you will not receive an entry.
4. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNER ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 132 randomized, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Prizes listed below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or around October 1, 2018 from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by RCC account, email, mail or phone, depending on method of entry. To claim a Sweepstakes prize, a potential winner must have or create a Coca-Cola account. Be sure to have an Account and that your information is up to date. For All Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or fails to provide any other requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that a potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. First and Second Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Unclaimed or forfeited Second Prizes will remain un-awarded.
a. Sweepstakes Prize:
1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip for winner and one (1) guest to The Oasis at Death Valley, consisting of round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV; rental car allowance; three (3) nights' accommodations at the Inn at Death Valley (one room, double occupancy); and one (1) round of golf for two (2) people. Hotel accommodations and golf will be awarded as vouchers - terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Winner must complete the trip by September 30, 2019 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,400. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion period.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes:
66 FIRST PRIZES: 1 National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass. Terms, restrictions, and conditions apply. Annual Passes expire within 1 year of purchase date. ARV: $90.
5 66 SECOND PRIZES: 1 $25 Regal Cinemas gift card. Terms, restrictions, and conditions apply. ARV: $25.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: Up to 1 Sweepstakes Prize and 1 of Instant Win Prize per person during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $10,990.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., Regal Entertainment Group, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Promotion Results: For information about the Grand Prize winner, visit http://bit.ly/2mzyU4m. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.